Married to a Jerk: Chapter Thirty-One - The End

Disclaimer: I own nothing but, the plot.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Thirty-One – The End

 As I sit here I think: "She's won. She's getting married to my Edward. I was foolish ever to believe I could win such a war."

A sigh escapes my lips and I look at Alice and Lauren bickering about what had just happened.

Marie sits in between them, moving her head back and forth as one of them spoke. Although they were talking in hushed voices, I still could hear what they were saying.

"What do we do?" Lauren questioned. "Who was that?"

Alice shakes her head, shrugging. "He was James, Bella's ex-boyfriend before Jake from a few years ago. And I don't know what to do. I mean, how are we supposed to get to the wedding in," She took her phone out of her purse and looked at the time, "in 20 minutes?"

They both sighed and looked around the area. I didn't know where we we're but, I knew Tanya wasn't smart enough to send us out of state.

Then Alice and Lauren gasped loudly. My head snapped up at them, they were staring at the phone in Alice's tiny hand.

"The phone! Of course, Tanya is too dumb to realize we still have our phones!" Alice exclaimed making Marie jump.

"Well don't just sit there! Call Emmett or Jasper!" Lauren exclaimed, a bright smile plastered on her face.

Alice quickly dialed one of the boys number and held the phone to her ear. I slowly walked from where I sat on the ground to where they stood in anticipation.

After a while, I heard a voice on the other line. Alice jumped and yelled Jasper's name into the phone. On the other line Jasper quickly scolded Alice for almost damaging his ear drum.

Alice looked down sheepishly muttering an apology before going back to her giddy self.

"Jasper," she said quietly into the phone, but loud enough for us to hear. "We're stranded. We don't really know where we are but, you have to help us."

I jumped when I heard Jasper abruptly yell something. I've never heard him yell before, he was always so calm and collected. He continued to yell loud enough for Lauren and me to here and probably China too.

"Who did this? I'll kill them! Where are you? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He questioned. Alice rolled his eyes at his over protectiveness.

"Jazz! Jazz!" she yelled into the phone but, Jasper kept yelling nonsense. "Jasper Whitlock!" she screamed, "will you shut up for a minute?"

His yelling stopped and he muttered an apology. Alice sighed and told him everything from the beginning. She took a deep breath when she finished, "Can you pick us up?"

"Alright, where are you?" He said through the speaker. Alice had put on the speaker so all of us could talk to him.

"We don't know." I said running a hand through my messy hair.

"Describe it, what do you see?"

I looked around myself. Alice handed me the phone and I walked away from the group to look for clues.

"There is a small house a few yards away," I tried, squinting my eyes at the small house, "We're surrounded by tall grass. It looks like an old time farm..." I trailed off as I thought.

"Is there a sign that says Oakwood on the top of the door?" he asked. I squinted my eyes harder at the small house to check it out. In the distance I could see a wreaked sign on top of the door. It read, Oakwood. My eyes widened and I exclaimed, "Yes, I see it!"