Married To A Jerk: Chapter 22

Disclaimer: All belongs to the wonderful Mrs. Meyer.

*Chapter 22*

~o~ Lauren ~o~

"No! No! No! I'm not wearing that dress!" Alice yelled, running around the house. I chased after her, yelling: "It's not that bad! Shakira even wears this!"

"I don't care!" she said running up the stairs into Bella's room, locking the door behind her.

I ran to the door and started knocking. "Bella, tell Alice she has to wear the dress." I said as calmly as I could.

"No! Bella, tell her don't wanna." Alice whined from the other side.

"What does the dress look like, Lauren?" Bella asked. I looked at the dress, "It's a cheetah print, strapless dress. It's not slutty at all, I swear." Bella opened the door and looked at the dress, "Alice, it's cute. I would even wear it."

"I don't wanna." She pouted, "I don't look good in cheetah print."

"Alice, have you even tried out a cheetah print dress before?" Bella asked, holding up the dress.

"No, but I know I won't look good in it." she said losing the pout.

"Come on, at least try it on." I said, "Tanya likes cheetah print, the more you do what she likes then the best of friends you'll be. Believe me."

She hesitated before sighing, "Okay, but only to help Bella." She stood up and took the dress from Bella, walking out to the bathroom.

I turned to Bella smiling, "Now, your outfit." I grabbed her hand and took her to my closet. I picked out a pink and black flower sundress, blue jean shorts, and white leather flip flops. Perfect for a supposedly pregnant woman. We didn't actually know if she was pregnant, but we're checking today at the doctor's after our visit to the hag.

"Perfect for you! You'll look so cute!" I gushed, handing her the clothes.

"I'll go check on Alice. You get ready." I said, leaving the room.

~x~ Bella ~x~

We're going to visit Tanya today. Lauren said we're going to introduce 'Alison' to Tanya and make 'Alison' the 4th bridesmaid. While 'Alison', Tanya and Tanya's mom, Katrina (I bet she's just the like hurricane, big, ugly, killer of people. That's probably why Tanya's dad left them). Anyway while they get to know each other, Lauren and I will be getting Tanya's dress, that's locked in a safe. Over protective much? And destroy it by ripping it to spreads with our bare hands. But, we have to get the code to the safe first. Lauren is going to ask Tanya if she can see the dress. Tanya gives the password. I say I have to use the restroom but, instead I follow Lauren to the safe. We'll rip up the dress. I run back to the bathroom. Lauren will scream saying the dress was ruined before she got there and Tanya breaks down. Then we go to my appointment. Today is going to be a fun day.

~o~ At the Hag's House ~o~

"Oh my goodness, Lauren, Bella, How are you?" Tanya said giving us air kisses which made me want to throw up.

"Hi, Tanya. Bella is going to be one of your bridesmaids. I also brought another girl, Alison. I thought she could also be your bridesmaid too." Lauren said introducing Alison to Tanya.

"Oh, your pretty.' she smiled, "Come on in. We could to know each other Alison," Tanya turned to Lauren and me, "My mom's here. You two can meet her." she looked at me, "And Bella you can go meet Edward, I'm being nice today. Edward's with Jasper and his father in his office. Don't try anything." she said lowly only for me to hear.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Oh, Bella I love your outfit, but I think it would look better on a pregnant woman such as myself." she smiled. I just want to rip her head off and feed it to the dogs.