Married To A Jerk: Chapter 21: Smile XD

~x~ Disclaimer: The wonderful creator of Twilight and the characters, Mrs. Meyer, owns all but the plot and characters I make. ~x~

~o~ Chapter 21 ~o~

_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_

Lauren

"Alice now that Bella is sleeping we can go out and dye your hair!" I said to Alice.

Alice groaned, "Why can't it wait till tomorrow?"

"We are going to introduce Alison to Tanya tomorrow."

"Who's Alison?" she asked, getting her purse.

"You'll see." I winked.

At the hair salon

"No. N-O. I'm not going in there!" Alice shouted as I try to drag her inside the salon.

"You are going inside! Stop acting like a baby or I will burn all your designer clothes!" I threaten.

She gasped, "You. Are. A. Evil. Woman."

"How long have you known me?" I ask her raising my eyebrow, 'Whatever, why won't you go in the salon?"

She froze. "It was long ago, not so long ago; well when I was 16 or was it 15? No, I just got my license that day. So when I was 16..." she trailed off.

"Alice! What happened? Could you just get to the point? I'm so close to hitting you upside the head right now." I said.

"Well if you aren't patient then you'll never hear the story." She huffed.

I mumble a quiet fine. She continued on, "Okay, so I was driving to the mall to get my hair done and I came here. That's when it happened." She gasped for dramatic effect. She looked at me,

You're supposed to gasp!" she yelled.

"Hmm? Oh, sorry." Then I gasped. "No, not like that, like this," she gasped. I did the same, "No, like this," she gasped again, I did it again, "No, like-" I cut her off, "Can we just get to why you hate this place?" I yelled, annoyed.

"Gosh, they dyed my hair pink. Remember that time in high school my hair looked darker and everyone thought I dyed my hair?" I nodded, remembering that year. (I knew she was wearing a wig).

"Yeah, it was a wig; really I was hiding my pink hair." I giggled and she sent me a glare.

"Okay, okay, how about we go to that one?" I said pointing to a Hair Cuttery.

"Okay, I've never been there before."

"It's awesome; I can get you my hairstylist, Natasha. She's great!"

"Okay, but will she dye my hair pink?"

"No! She's a professional!" I said going inside the store. I asked for my stylist.

"Oh mon dieu! Laurie, comment êtes-vous?" Natasha said hugging me.

(Oh my god! Laurie, how are you?)

"Bon, pourquoi pas vous Natasha?" I said hugging her back. (Good, what about you Natasha?)

"Grande, qu'est-ce que vous avez besoin, aujourd'hui?" (Great, what do you need, today?)

"Mon ami, Alice, veut obtenir mèches blondes. Eh bien, en fait je suis sa force." I said pointing to Alice, who was sitting and reading a magazine. (My friend, Alice, wants to get blonde highlights. Well, actually I'm forcing her.)

"Ah, petite fille très mignonne. Elle va être belle avec des points forts notamment avec les reflets blonds." She smiled, (Ah, very cute girl. She'll look beautiful with highlights especially with blonde highlights.)