Married To a Jerk: Chapter 20

Disclaimer: All belongs to Meyer! I know sad that I can't fully own this story.

*Chapter 20*

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Alice POV

Thud. What was that? "Hey, Lauren did you hear that thud?" I asked.

"Now that you mention it I did. Do you think...?" She trailed off.

"Bella!" We shouted with wide eyes. We ran upstairs into Bella's room. I jigged the door knob, it was locked. I kicked the door, "Shit! It's locked. Lauren to you have a key?"

She shook her head, "Sorry, I gave it to Bella."

"Come on!" I yelled, shaking my head, and then an idea popped into my head, "That's it! Give me your barrette." I told Lauren. She fumbled with her hand till she found the barrette hiding in her hair. She gave it to me and I bent down to the floor and poked around the key hole with the barrette till I opened the door. When I finally opened it I gave Lauren her clip back and ran into the room. Bella was on the floor unconscious, the phone was on the floor with Edward shouting Bella's name. I picked up the phone while helping Lauren put Bella on the bed.

"Hello?"

"Alice? What happened to Bella? I was talking to her and then I heard a thud. What happened? Is she alright?" he asked worriedly.

"Edward, she just fainted. I don't know if she's alright though. I'm going to take her to the doctors' office tomorrow for a checkup."

"Okay, I would go with you but I'm being force to go see Tanya's parents so they can discuss the wedding plans. Ugh, I don't even want to be in the same room as her let alone marry her! Alice, you have to figure out if that baby's mine or not, please do it for Bella, do it for me." He begged.

"Edward, okay. Lauren and I will work faster. When's the wedding? 2 weeks?"

"10 days now."

"Oh, whoops. Time flies by fast. Don't' worry Lauren and I are working on it. Gotta go! We have to wake Bella up."

After our quick good-bye's, we both hung up and I went to Bella. Lauren was on the floor, running her hand through Bella's hair. I picked up the glass of water that still sat on the nightstand and went up to Bella's face, sprinkling her face with little droplets of water. After a few drops of water, she groaned, opening her eyes slowly. She blinked several times before sitting up. I stood up and sat on the other side of her that Lauren wasn't sitting on.

"Hey, Alice, Lauren, not to be mean or anything but why are you two here?"

"We heard a thud and when we came to check up on you, you were on the floor unconscious. What happened?" I said.

"I, um, Edward," she stuttered.

"What about you and Edward? What did he say?"

"H-he told me that I might be p-p-"

"You might be what? Pregnant? Having period cramps? What? What did he say?" Lauren questioned.

"My period! I almost forgot! My period is a week late! It usually starts at the mid-beginning of the month."

"Bella, maybe your periods late because your under too much stress? Too much stress can cause your menstrual cycle to go out of whack." I said.

"Maybe your right, Edward did say he could be wrong."

"Yeah, your body and brain is under too much stress over Tanya and Edward. Bella, don't worry. Alice and I will be here for you every step of the way, no need to stress. Alice and I got it all covered. Right, Ali?" I nodded. I put my hand over Bella's, she looked at me, "Bella, we love you. We will do anything to keep you happy. Isn't that friends are for?" I smiled.

Our little moment was interrupted by Marie running in doing the pee-pee dance, "I gotta pee!" she yelled. I laughed and got off the bed, grabbing Marie's hand I took her to the bathroom. After a while, Lauren and I met up in the kitchen, while Bella and Marie slept. I looked through the refrigerator, grabbing a water bottle. I took a sip while Lauren spoke, "I heard Edward say the wedding is in 10 days, correct?"

I nodded.

"Okay, then she told me that in 5 days from the wedding all the bridesmaids will meet up. After the fight you had with Tanya yesterday she'll never let you be her bridesmaid. So we need to disguise you. How does a cheery blonde sound?" she asked, smiling. My eyes went wide, "No way! I'd rather dress up in a garage man suit and wear mustache."

"That can be arranged." She smiled once again.

"Did I say garage man suit and mustache? Oh, I meant cherry blonde." I said.

"Good, now would you rather have highlights? Or do you just want to dye the whole thing?"

"Dye?" I squeaked.

"Yeah, do I look like a person to go and buy wigs? That makes me feel old. Now dye or highlights?"

"Highlights are better. It won't make that much of a difference." I shrugged.

"Do you want long hair or short? For the long hair we'll have to get extensions."

"If I get extensions can I take them off after the whole busted thing?" I asked.

"Yes." She nodded.

"Okay, extensions. What's next?"

"Okay, what's your whole wardrobe? As in what do have in your closet."

"Hum, let's see I have 5 Gucci dresses, a Spoiled Tunic, Necklace, Vest 3fer, Street Flowers Belted Tunic, Spoiled 4fer, Heart & Soul Solid 2fer with a Zebra Belt, Speechless Belted Emma, Heart & Soul Smocked Belted Shirt, Heart & Soul Tab Sleeve 2fer, B Wear by Byer Belted 2fer, B Wear by Byer Shirrred Sleeve 2fer, Heart & Soul Stripe 2fer, Decree Belted Plaid Tunic," I took a deep breath and started again, "An Arizona Roll Cuff Shirt, B Wear by Byer Printed Banded Bottom Top, Speechless Lurex Trim Banded Bottom Top, a-"

"Okay, okay! I get it you have a lot of clothes!" Lauren yelled, covering her ears with her hands.

"Oh, those are just my shirts; I have loads more skirts, pants, shoes, short, and tank tops!" I said jumping up and down, clapping my hands. Lauren grabbing my shoulders to settle me down, "I'm going to say this because I love you. You need to stop buying clothes! Scratch that! Stop shopping!"

I gasped, "Stop shopping! How dare you tell me that?"

"Okay, forget the clothes. We'll need to get you contacts because if Tanya looks into your eyes, like she will her eyes will be glued to a mirror, anyway if she happens to look you in the eyes she won't recognize you because you look different."

"Oh, I want my eyes to be hazel! I've always wanted to have hazel eyes! They look so golden!" I giggled.

"Okay, Hazel it is! Plan A is ready to go!" Lauren said. We shook hands. Tanya, ready or not, here we come.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

An: Plan A is set and ready to go! Now you all know plan B, get the files! First they'll destroy the wedding then show everyone the real results! Fun for everyone! Okay, so guys Exams are in Two days (Friday) and I'm actually studying (Shock, I know right?) My friend is getting held back cuz she didn't take my help and now she regrets it and she realized I won't be there to help her. My school is being rebuilt so the next 3 years of my high school years are going to be in my current school or I transfer...Closed lunch now :(and till my senior year. Sucks, I know. Anyway Exams till 6/10/11 (Friday) to 6/14/11 (Half a day - to 9:45 am) Anyways, you guys should know I'm busy for until June 15th!! Happy birthday to anyone's whose b-day is today! SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE! WHAT TIME IS IT? SUMMER TIME! I couldn't help it.