Chapter 2: Ming

I was just watching television when I heard the door. It was close to 2am. Who the fuck was it?

I opened the door to see Forth and Beam holding a very very drunk Pha. My eyes widened at this sight! In the background, I saw Yo and Lam hovering. What was going on?!??

"What happened to him?? Why is he so drunk?! And how come you guys brought him here?".

Forth and Beam just pushed past me in silence and carried him to my bed. Lam and Yo came in, Lam got busy fetching water and towels whilst Yo filled me in. Apparently Pha had attended the dumb bar event and the girls got him horribly drunk. Pring was clearly taking advantage of him. Luckily the boys were there too and stepped in. They decided to bring him here as Pring stayed opposite him and they did not trust her not to try anything.

I sighed deeply in frustration. I turned around and saw Beam undressing him. I stopped the boys.

"I will take it from here. Let me handle him. You guys must be tired too. Do you wanna sleep here or go back?".
Beam said he was exhausted and going back. Forth was going to drop Yo off. Lam said he will drop Beam off. I sent the boys out and went back to check on Pha who was just out like the light.
This man would be the bane of my life. I changed him out, sponged him down and changed him into a fresh set of clothes.

I sat down next to him on the bed and just watched him. His hair flopped about carelessly and he looked so vulnerable. He was usually in control. What happened this time??

I just watched him sleep, my sleep all gone. I decided to continue watching my show as it was Saturday and i had nothing on. I watched until I dozed off on the couch.

I woke up around 10am to see the room empty. Pha was not around. I figured he had left. Just then I heard the door open and I saw Pha walk in. He looked at me sheepishly holding food in his hands. I just rolled my eyes and went off to shower. When I came out, breakfast was all ready and Pha was on the couch nursing his ice latte. I just flopped next to me.

Words was not necessary between us. He knew I wasn't angry with him but rather worried. I knew he was thankful he was here safe and sound. He stood up, got me my breakfast. He sat next to me whilst I finished it up. I then cleaned up and came back to Pha who was on the phone. He leaned his head on me, while being on the phone. From the conversation, I realized he was talking to Beam who was probably, wait, definitely nagging at him for last night. I just snorted and snaked my hand around his waist, holding him tight while he got nagged at.

We spent about 2 hours just on the couch, watching TV and chatting until I decided to go meet the boys for lunch, paintball and drinks thereafter whilst Pha wanted to go back to his room to study.

It was a domestic afternoon with this boy and I really enjoyed it. Though sometimes, the fact that we behaved like a couple more than friends crossed my mind and I realized......

I didn't hate that thought.