Chapter 3: Lam

I woke up to find myself sleeping in Beam's arms. He was sleeping with his hair all messy, no shirt and just the blanket covering his bottom half. His right hand was around me and I was on his chest whilst his left hand was just on his head. I moved back ever so slightly and slowly just to take a look at him.

If you knew us, you would probably think Park and I were dating. Or that either one of us liked the other. But the fact was Park and I liked 2 completely different people who had no idea we fancied them.

I had fancied Beam since the first day I had met him though I knew he felt no way as such for me. He only saw me as a friend and it was obvious. Even now, I am sure he didn't realise he had his arms around me. Sleep probably did that. I decided to move away and wake up before he did and it became awkward.

I woke up slowly and proceeded to sit up when Beam pulled me back. I fell right back into his arms and gasped! Shit, he was awake!

I turned to look at him. His eyes were still closed but he turned to me, pinning me down firmly.
"It's still early Lam. Just sleep. You slept so well last night when I held you. So did I. So let's sleep a while more, na?". He uttered softly in my ears.

Thankfully his eyes were closed. I started blushing like crazy. I sighed a bit and settled down again, choosing to sleep a while more. A little sleep wouldn't hurt plus Beam's hold was comforting.

I woke up again only to find the bed empty. I sat up groggily and that's when Beam's face came into focus.

"Shiaaaa!! What was that for??" I jumped away seeing him so close to me. He laughed heartily!

'"Let's get ready sleepy head. Its 2pm already. Aren't you hungry? I am! Been waiting for you to wake up!".

My eyes opened big at that. 2pm?!?!?!? Shit shit! I was supposed to meet Park for lunch at 1pm.

"Shit! I was supposed to meet Park for lunch!! We have some things to do! Damn it damn it!". I yelled this in a half panic mode as I scrambled to get ready. I just got dressed and ran out, calling Park. Beam just stared at me in silence as I panic got ready.

Just as I reached the foot of the stairs, that's when it hit me, fuck. Beam hasn't eaten and he did say he was waiting for me. I slapped my forehead in frustration. I called Park, explained the situation who very kindly asked me to go back to Beam but assured me I was very much dead when I met him next.
I gulped but Beam was way important.

I scrambled back up to the room and knocked on the door only to have a Beam with red eyes opening it.

His eyes widened seeing me whilst mine widened seeing his reddened eyes.