Chapter 10: Ming

Sometimes, Pha's need to be nice and polite all the time drove me mad. She clearly was just being a hypocritical bitch but he fell for it and chose to scold me instead.

I had enough. I really like him alot as a friend and maybe more, but right now, I think some distance between us will do us good. It was frustrating having him being the good person always without realising not everyone deserved it.

I went back to my dorm, my phone pinging away incessantly. I took a glance to realize it was Pha but I refused to answer. I decided to let it be.

(The next day)
I chose to leave for classes earlier and sat in an empty classroom for about 30 mins before it began. Usually I met Pha and the boys for a quick breakfast if time allowed us and knowing he had no classes today meant we could have had a leisurely one. However, I decided to just put some distance for a bit to cool down too. Classes kept me so busy that I barely had time to look at my phone. Sotus and Forth really killed us then. By the time I trudged to my room, it was midnight. This schedule kept on for the rest of the week. No matter how busy I was, I usually texted Pha or surprised him for a bit but i caught Pring with him twice over the week in passing and I decided to not bother.

If he wanted to be friends with her; he can go ahead. He can bloody well date her too for all I cared. My heart ached a bit at that prospect but I decided to ignore it.
If I ignored it hard enough, it will probably go away and it will not matter. Wnt it?

But my brain knew that wouldn't be the case with anything to do with Pha. But my heart was resolute in not wanting to get hurt again and again though I missed him so much.

Why is it so frustrating...