Chapter 4: Park

This Lam was so over his head for Beam. Who knew this cool Ice Prince would be so smitten with the school Casanova? I only hope Lam doesn't get hurt in the process.

Beam's charm was well known and he was always surrounded by men and women alike even if he didn't want to.
I just grinned at the thought of this two ever being a couple and the trouble it will bring. I smiled cheekily and went off to meet Ming instead, since my own lunch partner just abandoned me for his boyfriend who wasn't quite yet his boyfriend.

As I was heading to the cafe, I spotted Kit. He was sitting on a bench near the family mart, putting what seemed like an ice pack on his wrist. I walked over to him.

"You ok Kit? What happened?" I queried. I looked down only to see Kit's eyes flooded with tears. I looked abit further down and realized his left wrist was all swollen and red. It had also some cuts and rashes. What the fuck! I hurriedly sat down, took his wrist gingerly in my hands and studied it.

"What happened? Who hurt you? Tell me now!"  I could hear my voice rising so I tried to tone it down but I was pissed. Nobody laid any hands on my friends and get away with it. I looked up to see Kit sniffling. I wiped away his tears slowly and got him to share.

Found out that some Communication Arts boys had been harassing him since the last basketball match he had won over their faculty. I was pissed. I had seen them too but as we often hung out together, they didn't do anything to Kit. However, I realized they must have spotted their chance today when they caught him alone and took their revenge. Fuckers were dead. But I had to settle Kit first. I decided to bring him to the Dungeon, where the Engineering boys were. Forth thankfully was there, with Yo. They were both surprised to see us but promised to take care of Kit till I came back.

"Don't go. I know what you wanna do. Please don't. I don want you to get hurt especially because of me. This is fine, a small issue. Lets not make it bigger"  Kit pulled onto my shirt, refusing to let me go.

I stared at him, furious. "There is no way this is a small issue. Look at what they did! If I let them be; they will continue over and over again. I am going to put a stop to it!". I was pissed. Not only at them but at Kit too for wanting to let it go. He was freaking hurt for God's sake!

"It is a small issue. Its fine. They had their revenge. They won't come back for me. Just let it go please.".

Kit was being stubborn but so was I. Eventually Kit got pissed, got up and just snarled at me.

"I also didn't ask you to help me. Stop using my battle to pick a fight to satisfy your own whim. Can't you sit still without fighting??!".

I stared at Kit speechless. How could he say this? I was stunned. Then I decided to just leave the dungeon. Forth and Yo were also stunned by what was going on.

Kit the least to say, was just speechless.
I think rather than his words, its my silence that shocked him.