Chapter 7: Kit

I dragged Park out of the bar, brought him to his bike, demanded his key and brought him to my dorm.

He was just silent throughout the entire time. I made him sit on my couch and got the first aid kit out. Meanwhile, I placed order for some food and started dressing his wounds. Whilst doing it, my tears dropped. I was an asshole at times, acting all strong and whatnot but not heartless. Seeing his wounds and hearing his frustration just made me feel very very sad. The scariest part; I only felt this way towards Park. Park of all people!

He didn't need anyone to look after him! He always looked after people. He never ran or begged someone. He was always so cool and collected. So why was he like this over me?!? And why was I feeling this way over him?!

Just then the food arrived. I got it ready and got him to eat. I sat with him as he finished his food. We cleaned up together and he was about to take his leave.

"Stay for the night? You had a long day and u had drank moreover. I don't like the idea of you riding by yourself now. If you still insist in going home, I will send you home then.".

Park just looked at me in silence but eventually he agreed to stay. We took turns to shower and I loaned him some  clothes. I came out out to see him at the balcony, smoking away. I don't know what possessed me to but I went up and hugged him from the back.

" I really didnt want those guys doing anything to you. I know you can fight them well but what if they chose to take any revenge on you after that?
I didn't want anything happening to you because of me. I am sorry. Please please.". I sobbed abit as I revealed my fear.

Park turned around and hugged me back. He held onto me so tightly that I could feel my heart bursting. This physical touch was just killing me. I didn't know what effect it had on him but it was driving me wild. He pulled away from me, stared deeply at me.

Just then before I realised it, he leaned forward to kiss me deeply on my lips.
Fuck my life.