Chapter 9: Pha

Ming dropped me off at my dorm. I turned around wanting to ask if he wanted to stay over, when Pring came out of her room.

"Pha! I been looking for you. I really wanted to say sorry about Saturday. I didn't mean to get you drunk. The girls were seriously too playful. Sorry naaaa??".

Before I could respond, Ming stepped up to her and snarled at her, "Don't be stupid Pring. What do you mean you didn't mean to get him drunk??!? And playful?! You guys had force fed him 10 shots. In a row. On top of other drinks. That's being playful? Bitch, let me try that on you and see if you find it playful. And you got handsy with him. What were you thinking? He's not your boyfriend bitch!" 

I gaped at Ming. So did Pring! I saw her eyes glimmer and was full of tears. Oh no!

I glared at Ming, "That is no way to talk to a girl Ming. Even if she did something wrong, you must still be polite. How can you be so rude towards her?". I was upset at the way Ming behaved, given he was a Campus Moon and a representative of the school. Ming gaped at me in shock, not expecting me to take Pring's side.

"You aren't even his boyfriend too. No reason for you to be that protective though Pha is thankful for it". Pring uttered softly, but her smirk was lost on me as I had failed to see it. Ming must have for he nearly lunged at her but i pulled him back!

"Go home Ming. Stop embarrassing yourself." I was really very upset at Ming and chased him off. I sent Pring back to her room and I went off to mine. Before I closed my door, I caught Ming looking at me forlornly from the lift. But he shook his head in frustration and walked away.

Little did I know, that was the last of him, for the next few days at least.......