Chapter 11: Forth

I could sense some tension again amongst these fellows. Ming hasn't been seen hanging with us for a week now. Park and Kit have also been conscientiously avoiding each other though they still hang out with the group. Lam has been a wee more happier than usual though sometimes I really cannot tell. His face looks the same all the time. And Beam, don say, his is as equally hard to read as Lam's. What was going on?!

I looked at Wayo who had his tongue out as he pored over his assignments. I nearly laughed out loud but held it in. He was always looking so adorable no matter what he did. His chubby cheeks, tinted pink and that little rosebud lips; what the fuck!

Why am I looking at Wayo as if I would look at a girl?! He's a guy for God's sake. I swear these boys tension was driving me mad enough to start seeing Wayo differently. I kept shaking my head as if to dispel such thoughts. Wayo caught me and looked at me confused. I just smiled at him and nodded at him to continue his work.

He smiled in satisfaction and continued his work. Just then, Joss came by. Joss and I were friends through Sotus. Though a quiet guy, he was really nice. He strode up to the table. I presumed he wanted to talk to me. But before I could say anything, Joss turned to Wayo and asked, "Wayo, doing anything this weekend? Wanna go out? I got tickets for One Piece and figured you would like to see the anime showcase.".

Wayo opened his eyes big in surprise and I swear, I saw it fucking sparkle. He nodded enthusiastically and the two of them confirmed plans. "It's a date, P!". I heard Wayo reply joyfully as Joss nodded his head, smiled probably the most charming shit I ever seen and walked off.

Wayo turned to look at me and I quickly rearranged my expression. "ONE PIECE! Can you believe it? P is so lucky to score tickets and to bring me for it! I am so excited!!". I tried to smile in support. I was happy that Wayo got to see his favorite showcase. But why with Joss? And why did he sound so excited about this? And what's this talk about it being a date?!