Chapter 18: Wayo

I stumbled into Forth's room the minute the door opened and I hugged him crying. I had just slapped and chased one of my closest friends out over this stupid man I called my boyfriend. I didn't want Joss using any of the footage as bait, not knowing where he had planted it but my heart had ached doing that to Forth!

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, sorry, sorry! I.. I..." I was stuttering in fear and pain. Forth caressed me slowly, hugged me tight and just brought me over to the bed. He made me sit down on it and went off to get me water. I sat down, sobbing softly. Forth gave me a glass of water and got me to just breathe in and out slowly. I looked at him and just took a deep breath. I decided to come clean about what i had heard about Joss and I could see his face darkening. He started clenching his fists in anger too. I held onto his hands hoping to calm him down. It did help. But the dark look over his face did not lessen at all. He listened to me patiently and assured me everything will be ok. However he did say I had to let the boys know so that they all could help. I looked at him for abit, unsure but finally nodded my head. He smiled at me and proceeded to call the boys. Within 20 minutes, everyone had gathered and Forth led them with the plans.

Park and Lam scooted off to pick Joss up along with his real boyfriend who he had cooked up this plan with. These two were the perfect pair as they were menacing as hell. Kit and Pha set off to look for the hidden camera and also to unplug it. Ming joined them as he was in Mechanical Engineering and essentially definitely good at such stuff. Beam hung out with me and Forth and he was the perfect person to keep Forth in check should he run off to plummel Joss. I looked out at Forth who was smoking quietly at the balcony.
"Go ahead, go talk to him. I will be here ok. You are the only one who can calm him down. And I know he gives you alot of strength.".
I looked at Beam, stupefied. How was he even this uncanny? And so spot on? Beam chuckled at my expression but chased me towards Forth. I walked up to him hesitantly and called out to him gently. He turned around, quickly stubbed out his cigarette and beckoned me over. I walked closer to him and he drew me in, draping his hands over my shoulders and cuddling me close. I just took in deep breaths, inhaling the wisps of leftover smoke and Forth's scent that was very authentic and raw.

I just nestled closer to Forth, holding onto him tight and feeling very very vulnerable but comfortable. Its like I knew Forth would never fail me. I smiled a small smile and just nestled closer to him, the silence between us comfortable and constant. In the silence, my thoughts drifted to the kiss and I touched my lips gingerly. Now when I thought about it, my feeling then was just fear that Joss would see it and use it as bait against Forth but I realized I didn't feel repulsed by it. In fact, it was nice. I was puzzled by what I was feeling. How come and why so?

I just looked up at Forth again who was staring out into the distance. This strappy giant had always been there for me, hadn't he?