Chapter 17: Forth

Something was going on. I don't know what it was but my heart was telling me that Wayo was in big trouble. He'll be dammed if he has a boyfriend. Clearly it's something he isn't telling his boyfriend either.

I am going to get it out of him if its the last thing I have to do. Just as I grabbed his hands as he was trying to run away from me, I swirled him around only to see his big doe like eyes full of tears. My heart clenched at this sight and the determination to protect this boy swelled even more in my heart and I found myself saying something that totally didn't register in my brains but my action did. I kissed Yo. I freaking kissed Yo. I saw his eyes open big in shock but since i had this cutie for a bit, I milked the kiss for a bit but I pulled away eventually.

I looked at Yo who was just staring at me in shock. Just then, Yo did the most unimaginable thing. He slapped me and asked me to fucking hell get out of the room. I was stunned. Never, have I ever seen Yo behave like this. Was he really that angry at me? I took a step back in confusion but Yo dragged me by my hand and just sent me out of his room. I stood outside for the longest period, completely gobsmacked. I walked away in confusion, sadness, frustrated and most importantly angry at me for letting my heart overrule my brain and causing Yo to be angry at me.

I got onto my bike and rode away to my dorm. I got into my room and just flopped on my bed, rubbing my face in frustration. 10 mins later, I heard a knock on my door. It was so soft that I thought I had dreamt it but then again I heard a series of soft knocks. I went to open the door only to find Yo standing there, crying.

This time, my eyes opened big as Yo stumbled in, crying and proceeding to hug me.

What was going on?!?!?