Let Me love the Pain You're Going Through

I walk through the gates, once again another day of boring grey skies and schoolwork.

If only the holidays hurried up.

I walk past what seems like hundreds of people, groaning at the weight of books in my bag. If I wasn't about to be late, I'd have gone to the toilet but the bell literally rung as I walk into the classroom.

The people take no notice of me, except for a few who look up and smile. I smile back, turning away and taking out my stuff. Could science get any more boring than this.

"Someone new is here to join this class guys so please welcome her nicely. She's really shy so be careful. Oh and Perrie.." she looks across the classroom at me and I mentally curse.

Shes gonna sit next to me isn't she.

"she will be joining your desk."

"but miss there's plenty of spac-"

"no, I'm not having it today Perrie." she says sternly.

The girl walks into the class and I look away. She gets no respect for taking my extra desk space.

"this is Jade Thirlwall guys."

I hear her walk over to my desk, waiting for me to move off the chair to let her sit. I don't move, pretending to be doing my work for once. I can tell she's too scared to ask me since she just stands there and fiddles with her bag strap.

"Perrie don't make me give you a detention." I roll my eyes, dramatically moving off the chair to let the girl sit. I refuse to look at her, instead, sharpening a pencil till the lead breaks.

"sorry I took your space." I hear beside me, along with the sound of a book being placed on the desk.

"whatever. I'll be moved anyways." I shrug, looking outside the window at the rain.

"oh." she stops talking and leaves us all in silence.

But I hate silence. Talking to her won't hurt.

"where'd you come from." i mumble, not letting myself be defeated.

"South shields. I moved here with me nan and me mam." she says, and I only just start to notice her geordie accent.

"uh same." I say awkwardly. What are the chances of both of us being from South shields? Meh.

"oh cool. When did you move here?" she asks but I grimace.

I'm not answering to her.

"can we just work..." I say, still staring out at the weirdly shaped clouds.

"oh, sorry. Sure." she says, her voice small.

"everyone look at this equation here on the board."

I turn to look at the board but I'm stopped by the looks of Jade. It's like my eyes had never seen before. She was so... gorgeous. Her hair seemed to flow in perfect curls down her shoulders, her eyes a caramel brown, the bridge of her nose was perfectly chiseled, the end a picture perfect kissable button. Did I just say kissable?

No Perrie. This girl stole your space. You have to hate her.

"Perrie focus, I can't have someone next to you if it'll stop you from listening." I get snapped out of my trance by the (annoyingly) loud sound of my teachers voice.

"what!? No I'm fine." I rush out, pissed that she seems to pick on the quietest person in the room.

"well stop staring at Jade and listen to me."

I look dead into her eyes and give her a death stare, feeling a flush to my cheeks when I feel the brunettes eyes on me. It's stupid how she caught me out like that, I wasn't even looking for that long. But she's so gorgeous, how could I not stare?