It's So Romantic In Paris - Smut

But I already have love in la

Last night

'jade you are a dream, one more.' I tilt my head, posing for the last picture of the photo shoot.

'OK we should be done, if you'd like to see the photos, go see perrie over there.' he points at a woman, who sits cross legged on an office chair by a desk, hood over her face.

I nod and hand my coat to my assistant before making my way to perrie, who greets me with a nod.

I look down at her, asking to see the photos. In response she looks back up, turning her computer to face me.

'there.' I try my best to focus on the pictures but this girl brings a curious sense to me.

Her eyes. Who wouldn't be intrigued by such beauty? Icy blue, with a tinge of grey, so enthralling. Her nose, perfectly chiseled, just like her jawline. And her lips, so... Kissable.

I move my focus back to the laptop, which shows hundreds of pictures of me. And suddenly I'm not so interested.

'perrie hmm?'

'yep that's me.'

'you interest me perrie. Do you model?'

'no I just work here.' she throws a piece of gum in her mouth and spins on her chair.

'well in that case, you should. You have perfect details.' I announce, trying to regain her attention.

'meh, not for me. I'm not the dress up kind.'

'not even for yourself?'

'why would I dress up for myself?'

'do you not dress up to look good? If not for you, for someone else?'

'Well I'm not exactly appreciated by anyone enough to be noticed, and well, I'm not the kind to care.'

And something switches within me, and I begin to grow a new ego.

'ill make you care.'

'how will you do that? I barely know you. Plus remember, I don't care.' she rolls her eyes and takes back her laptop.

'first, you do know me, I'm jade thirlwall, everyone knows me. Second, you're hot and I want to doll you up. Three, ill make you care because I'll have you so crazy for me I'll be the only thing you'll be able to care about.'

'oh really? And what makes you think Ill be crazy for you in the first place, Jade thirlwall?'

'because my head is telling me things and when my head talks, I do.'

'you make no sense thirlwall. I am not dressing up for you and I'm not going to be crazy for you'

'think again princess. You don't know me remember.'

'but-' she hesitates and closes her mouth, looking me up and down and taking a deep breath.

'ask Kurt for my room number, I want you to meet me in my hotel room at 9.' I tap the desk and walk away after blowing a kiss, turning and instantly sighing away my ego.

What the fuck am I doing? I have a boyfriend.

9

Just as I start to regret everything, thinking she won't come, I hear a faint knock at my door. Her.