Fear Of Flight

Another request <3

"Ooooo Jade you ready for the plane? I heard you decided to sit next to Perrie..." Leigh nudges her shoulder into the smaller girl, knocking her off balance.

The brunette smiles but once the curly haired girl looks away, it fades as fast as it came.

Flights were Jade's worst nightmare. She had to take them all the time but recently her fear was tipping her over the edge. She didn't know why or how this fear grew but she knew this flight was going to be a difficult one. That's why she chose perrie.

"I heard this plane was really old." Claudimar laughs, winding Jade up. He knew how scared he was and he'd been mocking it all day.

The girl just sighed, creases forming between her eyebrows. She didn't want to tell them to stop but they were making her really uncomfortable.

"Sometimes when I'm in a plane, I like to read the safety manual in my spare time, you know just in case." another dancer says, pretending to read a leaflet.

Jade smiles weakly but turns away and widens her eyes. What if it did crash? If she read the manual would it save her? What if I just told them to stop?

"Jade?" Perrie says, taking the smaller girl's hand.

Jade looks in her direction, looking her in the eyes then looking away. She didn't want to show how much this affected her. It was just a plane right? She'd been on plenty before.

"oh hi." she says, lost to her own thoughts.

"Jade are you ok? You're really quiet and you look... Anxious." the blonde tries to read the brunettes face, noticing the furrowed eyebrows and the pale cheeks. Something was wrong.

"yea I'm fine, just got the... Shivers." the brunette tries to think up of an excuse but she knew the blonde would know. Out of everyone, the blonde knew her the most.

"jeed tell me, I'm here. Is it them lot teasing you?" perrie tilts her head, trying to slow the girl down, who's suddenly started walking a lot faster.

"no it's all good." Jade says dryly, quickening her pace in hopes Perrie would let it off.

The blonde stops and watches the brunette and her fastening steps, pacing towards the plane steps as if she was late for something. Jade stops at the bottom step, turning around and looking into Perrie's ocean orbs and shakes her head.

Perrie instantly knows what's up and walks towards the brunette, who stands there with pursed lips and anxious eyes.

"Guys, you get on the plane and settle in, I'm going to take Jade on a little walk." perrie smiles at the group, who eagerly run up the steps and into the luxury jet, instantly picking seats.

"ok jerrie." leigh rolls her eyes, laughing at the two before joining the dancers.

"come Jade, I found a really nice spot earlier while I was eating lunch." she holds out a hand for Jade to take and she takes it, looking down at the ground.

"hey Jadey, look up here." the blue eyed geordie says, pouting at the girl, who glances up hesitantly. "it's ok. Remember, I'm here."

Perrie knew she needed to distract the brunette, who she knew was anxious about the flight.

Jade follows the taller blonde, who leads her with a delicate tug. She's exited to show her the patch of greenery in the corner of the airport, where there's a small bench with flowers and roots entwining through it. It's beautiful, and perrie knew she wanted Jade to see it, especially now.

"here." she takes Jade through a tight walkway, and the girl can't help but hold the blonde tighter. Her anxiety was at its highest already, she didn't need a jumpscare to end her now.

But to her delight, her hazel eyes gaze around the scene in awe, walking into the small park that unfolded in front of her. Jade's heart swelled at the idea of her and perrie sitting here, for once at peace with her own thoughts. Perrie lead her brunette to the bench, letting her lean on her shoulder and take in the view.

Their hands instinctively intertwined, smiles growing on both faces when they looked at each other and back at the view. At last, jade had the moment of silence she had been aching for. It was as if Perrie had taken all her worries away with the clutch of a hand. Shed given her this amazing moment, held her hand throughout, and kept her from losing it all when the others just couldn't see the anxiety they brought the brunette.

And it was at this moment where she realised just how much she was thinking about Perrie.

Since the second she found her, burdened with her own fears, perrie had brought Jade comfort. Out of all the girls and dancers, perrie. Perrie always seemed to be there for Jade, seeing her at her worst when no one else could see it. Perrie knew all the ways to heal Jade's pain, physical or mental. She really knew how to make a girl slowly realise just how much they've fallen for them. The love Jade had for her couldn't even be expressed with words. So she expressed it a different way, much to Perrie's wishes.

She glances up at Perrie, who's already looking down at her. She smiles innocently when she sees the smaller girl gazing up at her, staring into her eyes, captivated in their loving galaxy. She loved seeing Jade, she knew Jade had a spot for the blonde, the way she'd just act so much happier around her. Perrie adored Jade and she'd do anything to keep that bubbly girl filled with happiness as happy as could be.

Jade wraps her arms around Perrie's chest, connecting her hands behind her. She blushed slightly but decided to finally do as her gut told her, leaning into kiss the blonde. Perrie didn't move, instead letting Jade lean in on her own, afraid she'd be fast to take it back. She'd never be able to forget the feeling of the girl she loved on her lips, especially if she found out it was all a mistake and that she'd never feel them again.

But Jade didn't hesitate no longer, letting her feathery lips meet the blonde's, who took the girl in lovingly. She lifted her up into her lap, taking a hand to her jaw and caressing the baby hairs behind her ear. Every kiss was the start of a new one, Jade never wanting to stop. Perrie was in agreement but was forced to draw the girl away for a breather. She smiled into the brunettes eyes, who finally seemed at peace for once all day. She'd kiss her forever if it meant she'd never be upset again.