smut?

PRETEND IT HASNT BEEN SEEN BEFORE...

"-yesterday actually."

"well I wouldn't have said even if I got it." the girl across from me says, rolling her eyes.

Perrie glances up at me, a smirk tugging at her lips.

"your turn."

I swallow, taking the phone and pressing the left side. Truth.

It takes a while to load, perhaps thinking up of a horribly exposing truth. It was teasingly slow, the tension continuing to build in the room. Why was mine always so difficult? Is it so hard to get something like 'when was your last kiss?'

My eyes widen as I read the lettering aloud.

"who was the last person you fucked?"

Great.

First, I make eye contact with the brunette across, instantly looking at the blonde beside her. I ricocheted back and fourth and then shook my head.

"uh never- moving on." I almost throw the phone at the brunette , but the blonde keeps the smirk on her face.

"Are you saying, that jade thirlwall has never been fucked?" she chuckles, looking me deep in the eyes.

"um no..." I look away but I catch the eyes on the brunette, which forces me to look back at the blonde, who now seems a little closer than before.

"are you sure?" she looks to the girl beside her and raises an eyebrow. "clearly you're missing out on such an activity."

"well I'm not exactly-" I get interrupted by the brunette pressing the right hand side. Dare.

"kiss the person to your left." she looks around and I instantly feel a pit in my stomach.

I don't own her. She can do what she wants.

But I have to close my eyes and turn away when I see the blonde smile at the sentence. I have a gut feeling that I want her to want me. Is that so bad?

"ok we're done you can look back jade." perrie says, hopefully not noticing the look I give the brunette.

"great." I huff.

"my turn." she presses the dare side too.

It takes longer for perrie like mine, and I can't help but feel jealous. If it gives her one that means she has to do something to the brunette, I might just get up and leave. I don't know why I've suddenly become possessive over this particular blonde, but I'm not liking how much fun she's having with the person next to her.

"whisper dirty talk into the person of your choice's ear."

When I tell you I nearly punched the wall, I nearly did. I have never, in my life, ever wanted to be picked for something so much. Am I suddenly obsessed? Yes. Am I suddenly in such need of this blonde's touch? Yes.

But I fear her next move. Who will she pick?

First, she looks at the brunette, considering something in her mind. Then she looks at me, and she raises an eyebrow.

Curiosity killed the cat. But the cat has 9 lives.

She crawls over to me, placing a hand on my thigh and bringing her face close to my ear. I feel humbled, butterflies flowing into my stomach, removing the negative gut feeling I had earlier.

"you say you're virgin huh? I'll fuck you so hard you'll forget what virgin means." she rasps, her lips grazing the edge of my ear.

Heat rises to my cheeks and I almost close my eyes at the intense feeling her voice gives. I feel the brunette watching me, searching for a reaction. But I nod and she moves back to where she was.