In the Kitchen

FELT LIKE SHIT, WROTE SHIT, READ SHIT LISTEN TO THE SONG IF U WANT BUT I FIND IT HARD TO DO BOTH AT THE SAME TIME SO MB DONT
NEW DESCRIPTION TOO U DIDNT ASK FOR IT

"Perrie?" 

I stare at the wall, holding my weight up with palms on the kitchen island. 

"Yes, my love?" 

Her body presses flush against mine from behind and her chin rests on my shoulder. 

"Can we stay like this forever?" I ask in a shallow breath, closing my eyes.

The silence that followed was so conflicted, perhaps due to the nature of the situation we had ourselves in. 

"Of course." she answered, her fingertips dropping to my hips, caressing me with the slight movement of her thumbs.

Half of her sounded so longing, as if we already knew that this could last forever if we allowed it to... but there was also the depth and understanding that it would be almost impossible. 

My head falls onto hers, and i let a tear slip. 

I wasn't upset- or maybe i was. Whatever the feeling i felt pressing down on my chest like a thousand weights was suffocating me. If i could, i would keep this moment on repeat. Her body warm and comforting against mine, no hurt or regret between any of us.

But it was inevitable that tomorrow, i would be lying in the darkness of my bedroom, wishing that i could forget as easy as i could remember. 

"Jade why are you crying?" the taller girl asks softly, still not moving from her position.

"I'm just emotional right now... don't worry." I push away from her and clear my throat, wiping my tears with my hoodie sleeve. 

She doesn't instantly go back the plates behind her, and instead pulls me back in. 

"Jadey, I promise it will. I will make it stay like this forever." 

Maybe it was the change in the tone of her voice, or the fact that i was already heavily burdened with an anxiety i could only explain as an overwhelming fear of my past knowns, but my eyes flooded with tears, and i was pulled into her chest. Her arms were so inviting, as if they knew that i would and could only find a true comfort between them. 

"This happens every time Pez." i sob into her shirt, gripping onto the fabric behind her.