16 (Bakugou

Fantasy is in the beginning, then it's canon world.

_______________________________________

Bakugou is the king of hell. Y/c is his servant. Y/c made a pledge to him to follow him in death and life again, no matter the situation. The king of heaven made such a big mistake, that it covered the three realms (Hell, heaven, and earth) in  an irreversable horrible thing. Bakugou had no choice but do destroy all three of the realms.

Bakugou then set up the spell while y/c guarded him. Y/c was his personal servant for a while. Y/c would do anything for him from killing to making tea to pleasuring him if Bakugou wanted it. Y/c is happy if Bakugou was happy with him.

Bakugou used a spell that turned all the realms into one, then crushed them to dust. Soon, y/c and bakugou were reincarnated in the canon world with barely a memory. y/c ended up joining the heros and went to a hero school. Bakugou ended up following the path of a villain. One day, when y/c and their class were training in a field, Bakugou lead the league of villains there and Kurogiri put a portal there and Bakugou walks through it first in the training facility. Bakugou looks around, and then locks eyes with y/c. The memories of the past are remembered by both and Bakugou starts to walk forwards. "Come to me, y/c." he says somewhat firmly.

In this new world, y/c rarely felt happiness. It was like a part of y/c's life was missing from the very beginning, and by becoming a hero y/c might find it.

y/c?