127(Shoto)

slime creature shoto

fantasy au

_____________________________-

Shoto is a slime creature. He has many tentacles, and can shape his body in whatever way he wants. His normal form consists of a humanoid body which is somewhat see through. his body is made of a thick goo and he has 7 tentacles. He has quite a bit of magic, and can even wield fire and ice magic instead of the normal slime creatures which can only wield one element. He has a few darkly coloured orbs floating within his body at all times, acting as his cores.

Also unlike most slime creatures, Shoto is sentient and he can change his body at will to whatever suits his desires. bigger, smaller, male, female, completely nonbinary, etc. Any human, elf, demon, orc, etc that touches him and gets the fluid that he secretes on them is affected as an aphrodisiac and if he makes them ejaculate while under the effects, they are addicted to him and their body becomes weak if it is not in contact with his fluid. His fluid can also disintegrate almost anything that comes in contact with it if Shoto chooses for this affect to occur.

Y/c is a noble who was told that there is a slime creature that is terrorizing part of y/c's territory, and y/c of course thinks that it's just your standard water element slime ball hopping around destroying crops.

However, after multiple attempts of adventurers and knights either not coming back at all, or coming back extremely weak or dazed, y/c decides to go out himself alone. Afterall, it's a fucking slime what can it really do? y/c sets out on horse to go to the area that Shoto has been terrorizing and y/c ends up at a cave. There are quiet sounds within it, then someone screams and the screams immediately stop after they started.

y/c?