17(Shoto)

Shoto didnt have a very good life. He was abused and tortured as a child, and ended up addicted to food as an adult. He'd always be eating or wanting to eat. He never grew overweight though. He never had much out there muscle either. He usually spent his adult days ordering food and basking in the comfort of hoodies, sweatpants/skirts, and anime. He ended up getting a boyfriend though who ended up taking his food away from him when they lived in shoto's house. Shoto was mortified but loved him too much. his 'boyfriend' would abuse him, making him do all the household work and sexual activities in exchange for a bit of food. Shoto was still addicted to food though, and always did any work that was asked of him.

Shoto died at age 24 of starvation, one of the worst deaths imaginable. He wakes up in front of y/c, the king/queen of hell. Shoto is tied with rope, on his knees in the throne room. He wakes up after a moment and yawns, having small bags under his eyes from lack of sleep. his good physical condition was given back to him. He looks around. He looks at Y/c and tilts his head a little. He is wearing a baggy hoodie and a short skirt right now. "Can I... have some food? Please?" he asks quietly.