143(Shinsou)

Shinsou is a king in a prosperous empire. He has gained the land that he has through valuable trades that are always kept in constant records, but are never shown to the public. Every person in his land is able to lead a comfortable life, healthcare is everywhere even for the farmers working the fields, and the wanderers who choose to do so. Never has there been such a place, so people grew wary of Shinsou. Shinsou is a young king, yet he has done so much. By the age of 23, having become king at 16, he has made his country what it is.

Y/c's country particularly hated him. They despised his wealth and jealous of how his country is.

Shinsou's castle is rather open, as he is often sitting on his throne listening to the songs that his people and those from other countries play him. He listens to stories and tales of knights, as well as sadder things at time.

Y/c's country sent y/c as an assassin for Shinsou. It has been said that Shinsou is the most holy of people, nearly perfect in every way. Y/c knew how to play an instrument, so y/c came to shinsou's kingdom as a bard. Y/c went to the castle gates, claiming to want to play for the King. They accepted this after getting y/c's name, and just let y/c inside. Y/c was escorted to the throne room, where Shinsou is. Shinsou wears simple but comfortable clothing, made out of a soft material. He has a crown on his head and a jacket he always wears though.

Y/c is escorted to the room, and in front of the king, the knight bows a more purposeful bow than y/c has ever seen done to their own king.

"My majesty, this is a bard who has new music for you. Their name is y/c." The knight says in a voice loud enough for Shinsou to hear, but the knight seems comfortable there.

"Oh, yay. A new bard. I haven't ever seen you before. Could you play your instrument, or sing for me?" Shinsou asks. He is much more kind than y/c expected.

Y/c bows to him and agrees. Y/c starts playing their instrument beautifully, Shinsou quite enjoys listening to it.

Y/c was told to kill Shinsou, and it doesn't matter if y/c survives the knight's attacks. So, at the end of the song, y/c threw a dagger straight into shinsou's heart. Y/c smirks a bit, thinking he's dead.

Shinsou just blinks a bit though. "Huh? Oh, goodness." he says and looks down. His face gets a little pale. "That's quite uncomfortable, and I don't do well looking at blood..." he says and seems to take a deep breath and closes his eyes. He stays sitting up straight though, and doesn't die. " R/c, please help me a little here." Shinsou asks. His aid goes to him and gently pulls the knife out, cleaning the wound quickly and then, there is no sign that he was hurt.

Only the torn clothes on him show that he was stabbed at all. At that point, the knight holds Y/c in place.

y/c?