51(Shoto)

here's a little rare treat. A vampire roleplay. however, vampires get a bit tipsy and then drunkish the more blood they consume but it doesnt actually harm them. their liver is perfectly fine through the process.

human y/c

vampire shoto

nobody knows that he's a vampi

_________________________

Quite a few people have been bullying y/c lately, but one particular person the most. they dont really mean much to y/c, but they physically hurt y/c a lot and y/c wishes that it would just stop. y/c isnt strong enough to stop them any time, and luckily they dont go too far. but one time, shoto notices the person touching y/c in the hallway when nobody else was around. Shoto hadnt noticed the bullying before. y/c was in near tears, trying to get away. Shoto goes to y/c and shoves the person away firmly, to the ground even. Allowing y/c to get away running. the next time y/c sees shoto, shoto is sitting in the common room with his legs crossed comfortably and his shoes tossed on the floor in front of the sofa. his pupils are dilated. He thinks of something that wouldnt normally be amusing and he exhales in amusement, smiling a bit. the person who normally bullies y/c is nowhere to be seen.

y/c?