95(Shinsou)

cough cough somewhat based off of the first episode of Chainsaw Man but not really but yes at the same time

_______________________________

y/c always had a little demon friend. Y/c got to know this little demon friend after y/c's father died when y/c was young, after y/c's father committed sewerslide because of his debt to the gang. Y/c ended up saving the small demon's life right after y/c was told that y/c had to get them 400 dollars by the next day. As a broke young teen. They said they didnt care how you would make the money. Y/c found that with the help of the small demon, y/c could kill other demons which was quite a bit of money. Just enough not to get into debt, but not enough to eat more than a few slices of bread a week.

One night, y/c lied awake at night. 25 years old, and still living in absolute poverty because of the gang. y/c looked at y/c's demon friend and told them about y/c's dreams. Talking to the small demon friend about bread with jam on it instead of plain. Telling the small demon about how y/c would love to meet a man and develope a relationship. Y/c tells the demon friend though that they could never bring a person they love into this abandoned shack y/c lives in.

That's when a gang member breaks into the house and shoots both y/c and the small demon. They slice y/c's body to pieces that could never even be identified as human. The gang member then leaves. The small demon then fuses itself with y/c, creating a human demon hybrid. Y/c heard the small demon tell them to show the little demon the dreams that y/c had always had. This makes their power much greater to fuse with eachother. Y/c gets up and just shreds through every gang member outside his small shack. That morning, y/c is just sitting against the shack exhausted. Shinsou finds y/c and walks to y/c. y/c at that moment collapses and turns back into y/c's human form. Shinsou catches y/c. "Did you do this to these people?" Shinsou asks softly. Y/c nods a bit. "Hm... you dont smell human, nor demon. Tell me. Will you die as a demon, or live as a human and work for me? I promise to keep you fed." Shinsou says.

"What will you feed me... for breakfast...?" y/c asks weakly. y/c has a healthy body now after the fuse, but is still exhausted.

"Hm..." Shinsou thinks a bit. "Toast with jam, possibly butter, perhaps a salad... and tea." He says and looks down at y/c.

y/c?