24(Shoto)

Basically, men and women have swapped "roles". men are always in the kitchen, and women go to work. Women are also expected to be the dominant ones. Women also often beat men into submission, and there are specialized "hospitals" for "Disobedient men" so pretty much early 1900s swapped. Men are expected to look perfect, wear makeup, etc. Scars are hideous, and if men think they're better than women, send them to the 'doctor' or the 'hospital' and they will fix those men right up to be the perfect husband.

y/c is a woman in this.

and it's like that kind of thing... today so it doesnt get too confusing.

_______________________________________

Shoto is a man who didnt even finish highschool. His parents are very dissapointed about how many boys they had. Shoto ends up married off to y/c because if they arent married, what use are they? Y/c starts out somewhat lenient with shoto. A few times shoto didnt cover his scar, and a few times shoto didnt finish the dishes when y/c got home though. All these little messups eventually annoy y/c, and when y/c comes home from work one day, Shoto ended up dropping the entire dinner casserole dish on the ground shattering it and ruining their dinner. Shoto's eyes go wide and he starts panicking, quickly trying to clean it. Usually he was good about making dinner before y/c got home. He looks at y/c.

y/c?