magical... man... shoto?

this is a crackshot idea but I just found an anime that has a schoolgirl transform into a cross dressing magical "Girl" in which she is male and still wears a magical girl uniform. Yep... if anyone wants to watch it, it is called "Magical Girl Ore". This is the second ever magical girl anime I have watched. The other one the magical girl was also a man tho. 

by the way, everyone in this is around 24 years old. 

_______________________________________________

Shoto is a normal male in a world without quirks. Y/c has always had a bit of a crush on him at work, but never said anything about it. Though, one day, y/c is attacked by demons while in the middle of nowhere. y/c has never seen anything like it before. A mass of black,  tentacles draining the life out of everything around it. Just before y/c was attacked and killed, a bright light appears and there is Shoto, but female and in a magical girl costume. She looks at her hands and chest, looking a bit confused but mostly stone faced as usual. "hm.." He looks at y/c, then at the demon. She clenches her fist and summons a baseball bat. she takes a few practice swings, then starts beating the demon to a pulp killing it. After it is dead, Shoto sighs a little and it disappears. She looks at y/c with a mild blush not knowing what to do. Her hair is long to her waist, and she isn't as muscular as Shoto usually is, but clearly stronger. She heads over to y/c. "...Are you okay?" She asks as if nothing happened and she isn't her usual sex at all. 

y/c?