93(Shinsou)

Y/c and Shinsou were normal human beings. Through high school, y/c had a bit of a crush on Shinsou and thought he was really hot. Though... y/c did feel bad knowing that people bullied him and nobody talked to him. Shinsou was bullied a lot, and had no friends. Even when he tried to talk to people, people kept saying that he was looking for sex or something horrid.

Sighting: "in front of UA high, a pile of what seems to be students from the high school were found nearly unconscious and half dead! The culprit is unknown, and this will be going under investigation immediately."

Sighting: "Hey man, I think that Shinsou kid is a bit creepy... I think he was even using psychic powers or some shit!"

Sighting: "Shinsou has been a bit odd lately... he doesn't even try to talk to anyone. Think he finally knows not to talk to normal human beings? Hahahaha!"

Sighting: "Hey man... I think I saw shinsou in the bathroom crying earlier. Damned brat should toughen up and do something for a change."

Sighting: "Hey, hey hey hey- hey! stop! Please! I beg of you! Please spare me! Please- I-I'll give you all the money I have! Guns! bombs! Anything! Please just spare m-"

Sighting: "Huh... Shinsou has a distant look in his eyes lately... I wonder if he got a job. Probably not though with this attitude of his."

Sighting: "Didn't you see the reports? A few students have gone missing at the school, and a teacher. You are not to be on school grounds until the investigation is over with. School is cancelled for the rest of the year."

...Sirens blare. Shinsou looks at the school from the other side of the street. He feels... empty, yet he feels like grinning as if the world is a joke to him. Perhaps it is.

Red. Anger. Hatred.

power...

He had power now. His vision blurs a bit as he thinks of all the bodies he twisted and mangled, bending bone in ways bone should not be bent... it gives him goosebumps like some out of this world kink. He marked the lives of many families... but it never amounted to what they did to him. They destroyed him.

He shakes his head a bit. He tries not to get too worked up. He doesnt want to go on a power craze yet. He yearns for control, and control is something he plans to get. Especially with this power he has always had. Something no human has ever witnessed or imagined. Even those 1% of people on earth with a quirk could never even come within a mile of him if he didnt allow them.

He could use telekinesis on a level only dreamed of. He could fly, transfer his power to other living things, even detach his soul from his body for however long he needed. he just was afraid of showing these powers because he feared that he would hurt others. Then... his mother one day slapped him, and he finally realized that nobody in this world truly cared for him anyway. Not even his mother, father, sisters, or brothers.

Shinsou walks down the empty street to a gas station he usually goes to. He stops by, and grabs some cigarettes. They help calm his anxiety. He then continues walking down the road... alone. As usual.

X time later

???: "A large terrorist group has been sighted! They have powers unimaginable! Evacuate the people!" Shinsou figured that it would be a fun thing to fight them since they have similar powers to him in ways. Though... when he got there... it appears it was to lure him out. They already hung his family to a tree nearby. blood dripping down to the grass. Once Shinsou saw that, he realized that he still cared for them. He feels his emotions well up inside him, and pure raw power basically pours from him. He eradicates the entire group within minutes, bearing nothing but a few scratches and bruises. Y/c and y/c's 'friend' happened to have been nearby and watching him. Y/c's "f r i e n d"  decided to open their stupid mouth while Shinsou was being controlled by his powers, not caring what he does.

"Damn. He could have made it cleaner, you know. Didn't have to be so violent like a monster. Are those people dead? He better have finished them off. Fucking failure." were y/c's "friend"s last words.

Shinsou seems to teleport in front of y/c's friend, his irises still blood red with the power running through him. He holds up his hand and y/c's friend's arms twist like a twizzler and they start screaming, calling him an asshole and calling for help. Shinsou doesn't stop. Shinsou mutilates her, smiling widely as he does so just like to all of the other bodies he has behind him. He pants a bit, grinning, Enjoying the fight. He walks to y/c, looking y/c in the eyes. "So? What're you gonna say? What an asshole I am? what a sick, twisted, insane, lunatic I am?" he asks.

y/c?

omfl this took 20 minutes to write. 850 words help me- and roleplay this pls