43(Shinsou)

Shinsou has a rather unique quirk. He's required to always have a modified muzzle on and eat alone because of it. He doesnt talk often and when he does, he talks slowly. A zombie quirk isnt a good thing to a lot of people, especially because he can be infectious easily. On the first day of school, Shinsou walks into class slowly a little late and he has a seperate chair at the side of the room. He has a jacket on that restrains his arms and a muzzle that makes it so that he cannot bite anyone.

Aizawa sighs and goes to the front of the class. Midnight seems to be guarding Shinsou right now. "We have a new student... his name is Shinsou Hitoshi. He's a zombie. He is infectious, and whoever he infects will become a zombie and follow his orders until they die. He sometimes has urges to infect others so that is why Midnight is guarding him." Aizawa explains. "He can talk and think and hear, so do not be rude to him about it. He can infect by biting, having others consume his blood or flesh, or from scratching. Have a free period." he says and goes into his sleeping bag, just vibing. Shinsou slowly looks around the room, turning sideways in his chair. Y/c is in the seat next to him. Shinsou's skin is pale and a little grey, and his eyes look almost dead.

y/c?