48(oc)

my oc: Stitches

as a reminder, for y/c, ocs can be used for any chapter. not just when I use an oc.

__________________________________________________

Stitches got to graduate hero school with y/c. y/c and stitches though never really spent time together, as he couldnt really talk and doesnt communicate often. y/c and stitches though had to fight Toga two years after they graduated, and Stitches was nearly sliced in half by toga. Toga's knife though hit a box that couldnt seem to be sliced inside him. He tries to get away from her, but she grabs the box before he could get away and she rips it out of him, tearing him more. He ends up falling backwards in half, a bit of his stuffing falling out. He tries to snatch the box back though and Toga runs away, curious as to the contents of the box. After a few moments, Stitches just stops moving. Not even a bit. He just lays there like a soulless doll.

That's how he has been for months by now. Whatever is in the box, contains him. Someone stitched up Stitches so that he is good as new, his healing ability when stitched working perfectly.

Toga is quite confused when she finds just a smaller, tiny version of Stitches in the box. She ended up keeping it for herself, not really figuring it to be worth sharing to anyone else. She plays with it a bit, stabbing it sometimes, and when she does, large cuts go across stitches and someone stitches him quickly, quite confused. Toga sees that the doll heals and she continues stabbing it, the person stitching him quickly as well. Toga finds it not fun anymore after a few minutes though and stops. She's curious as to a few other things now. She finds the location of Stitches, who is right inside a hospital, and she moves the doll, raising its arm. Stitches raises his arm as well. Toga begins having ideas. She has stitches stand up, and sit back down. Toga makes the small doll face down, and stitches looks down. Toga then goes far away from stitches and watches him through binoculars as she does things, He just fell to the ground as if she got out of range.

She continues thinking on this. Nobody is in Stitches' room right now. She didnt know though that y/c spotted her from outside the hospital and chased her down, catching her and the doll. Y/c has Toga locked up and goes to Stitches. Because y/c was unable to find his creator, y/c didnt know anything about the doll. Y/c fumbles around with it a bit in Stitches' room, wondering what to do. Stitches though does each movement that y/c does with the doll.

y/c?