114(Shoto)

has torture in this

________________________

Shoto is a child who was accused of a horrible crime, so he was sent to a solitary confinement facility. He is terrified of going there. Not being able to see another person for god knows how long....

Many years later, it was figured out that he was not guilty of the crime. He is 26 years old and hasnt seen another person in twenty years. Not a sound he has heard either. He slowly went insane during his period of solitary confinement. He forgot what people look like, what they sound like, if they even are people like him at all. When he sees the door open and a person come from the door, his eyes widen and he starts screaming like there's a monster there. He backs away into a corner and tries to get away from the person. the person just grabs him and drags him out of the room. He flails around trying to get away and he even bites the person. He closes his eyes, not used to the light around them and terrified to see the open area. He has been in an enclosed space for so long afterall. He thrashes around still, trying to attack the person holding him.

Y/c is a therapist tasked to help Shoto come back in to society. Y/c however knows nothing of his situation. Y/c doesn't even know how long he has been in there. Y/c is here though as well as the small group of guards.

The person who grabbed shoto has had enough at this point and kicks him to the ground. He whimpers and coughs a bit, trying to get away. This is too much for him and he hears a ringing in his ears.

Y/c?