98(shinsou)

Shinsou has been basically being used as a tool by the heroes since he was young. Y/c saw this through highschool, but was told to shut up about it when y/c brought it up. Through the years of highschool, shinsou has been getting in worse and worse state. His quirk has the downside of him collecting just a fraction of negativity from each person he uses his quirk on. However, his mind control is powerful and all he needs is the other person to think about answering him for them to be under his control. this however, has gone on for years. He started muttering in class during second year to himself, and during third year he started skipping classes. Fourth year, he just acted as if nobody existed. He talks to himself, even through class. his eyes are unfocused most of the time, or focused on things that dont exist. He even hit his head really hard against things sometimes, having to go to the infirmary. College happens next, with Shinsou being all skin and bones, pale, and barely functioning as a human. he tries not to let his insanity break him, but during one of his classes with y/c in the class with him, one of the top heroes walks in the class saying they need Shinsou. Shinsou starts shaking their head. "No- No! I wont go with you! not any more!" he yells. It's well known by now what the heroes have been doing to him for his quirk. Nobody is brave enough to go against them now though. "I refuse! I-I cant! dont make me!" he just curls up under the table and starts screaming, begging for them to stop. His hair is crispy. his skin is unhealthily pale, and he has worse eyebags than anyone y/c has ever seen. He grips his hair and keeps screaming, having an absolute mental breakdown. The hero goes to his desk and knocks it over, grabbing Shinsou and glaring at him. "Shut up or I'll kill your mother!" the hero yells on accident. Shinsou cant hear him at the moment though.

y/c?