82(Shoto)

Tough Love- pattycake productions is where I got my inspiration.

______________________________________________

Shoto used to be y/c's friend in childhood, laughing... playing. That is, until Shoto just didnt come to play one day. Y/c went to shoto's house, but nobody responded. Y/c looks through the window and Enji is beating Shoto and ordering him to clean the house, and then return to the attic. Shoto is crying, this never happened before. Shoto does so though after a bit more beating. Nobody sees y/c looking in horror. They're both only 7. Through the years, y/c watches what goes on in the house, and Shoto ends up yelling back to Enji one of the times y/c is watching...

"I LOVE Y/C, OKAY? THAT'S WHY i'M ABLE TO HANDLE THE ABUSE." He yells at Enji. Enji then growls and grabs shoto's head. They're 14 now. Enji seems to use a sort of dark magic and then tosses Shoto to the side. Shoto just lays there. Y/c saw his struggling face at first, then a cold expression appeared on his face. Uncaring. Enji scoffs. "If you loved, you cant now. Cursed with a heart of stone." he says darkly. He leaves the house and y/c manages not to be seen. Shoto manages to get up and he starts doing the chores. Y/c has seen the abuse shoto went through. No games, no music, nothing for years. Not even books or sticks to keep himself entertained. Just beatings, chores, and making meals. He's skinny, and unhealthy and pale. He barely sees the sun anymore.

Enji is away. y/c?