148(OC)

Crescent is the oc. As usual, y/c can be an oc as well.
Y/c can be male or female, but this time I would like them to be a current hero/villain. Adult.

Crescent is 28 in this roleplay.

____________________________________________________

Crescent isn't a hero or a villain. He is however, a virgin. He is the main designer for hero merchandise and in the underworld, villain merch as well. He personally has figurines of people on both sides. With y/c however, he has a major crush. Personally, he is attracted to thighs. Doesn't have to be male thighs, or female thighs. Thighs are thighs. Soft, squishy ones. Muscular ones aren't bad, but All Might's thighs aren't his type. A little too muscular that it looks a little weird to him.

Crescent also tends to be a femboy. He wears knee high skirts sometimes, and has longer hair than most people which he keeps in a low hanging ponytail.

Crescent however is currently drawing fanart of y/c, when y/c barges into his house.

If y/c is a hero: y/c has heard that Crescent has been dealing with Villains a little, even keeping secret information from the hero side. However, y/c does not know the extent to it. Y/c finds his room, Crescent curled up on his chair with different pens and toothpicks that he uses for his art floating in the air that he plans on using for self defense. Telekinesis is very useful. When y/c comes into his room, he blushes quite a bit."y-y/c?" He says, starting to cover his fanart of himself and y/c.

If y/c is a villain: since Crescent deals in both heros and villains, y/c was instructed to take Crescent into custody. Afterall, who knows how much info he has? Y/c quickly finds his room and Crescent has all his pens, pencils, and wooden toothpicks that he uses for art flying in the air. Ready to use them for self defense. Y/c barges into his room and Crescent immediately blushes a bit. "Y-y/c?!" He says, covering his fanart rather quickly. It's of himself and y/c, and he starts to tear it up.

Y/c?