CHAPTER I

6:22 AM

I woke up and did all hygiene things.
My room is so damn girly and I love it.

Living with my big brother Demony , Im not allowed to wear crop tops , short- shorts , nothing

He just can't seem to wrap his mind around that fact that i'm not a lil kid no more.

I went in my closet and found a red nike hoodie and some black jeans.
I put on my red thunder 4's.
I put some lashes on and grabbed my phone to texted my bestfriend.

I grabbed my car keys and house keys.
I remembered that me and Ki'moura wanted to go to a party tonight.
I went to my brothers room to see if he was up.

" Demony? " I asked.
"Hm?" He said still half asleep.
"Can I go to a party with Ki'moura tonight please?"
He sucked his teeth and sighed.
"What time you plan on coming home after this party?" He asked clearly aggravated.
"You know what , nevermind cause I don't want you to have an attitude with me." I said , tryna avoid his stink ass attitude.

"Nah ion gotta attitude but you know ion like you going no where with Ki'moura at night. Ion like that lil girl and you know compton is dangerous as fuck at night."
"Please?? I promise we'll be safe and i'll text you every hour to reassure you that i'm okay."
"Fine , you need money for weed or edibles?" He asked , grabbing his wallet.
"Yes pleaseee." I said cheesing and holding my hand out.

He took out $150 in hundreds and put it in my hand.

"And if yo ass is late to school , you not going to no damn party." He said turning back over on his side to go back to sleep.

One thing my brother didn't play about was school and education.
Since he never got the chance to finish highschool , he wants to make sure that I do.

" Love you big brother." I said.
"I love you too. Be safe." He said sounding like he was sleep.

My brother is apart of "THS".
The heavy set.
He's mini - Pin.
Meaning when the original kingpin dies , he's next in line for kingpin.
So he carries a lot of weight in east Compton.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my bookbag from by the door.
I went in the driveway and seen some boy across the street.

"Your brother home?!" He yelled from
across the street.
"Nah." I said , lying.

I got in my white 2021 BMW that Demony brought for my 16 birthday.
My brother always told me to never tell a nigga if he home cause he most likely coming to tell either bad news , asking for some money , or coming to set him up.
I pulled out the driveway of my brothers two story townhouse.

I drove down the block to the Mcdonald's.
I drove thru the drivethru and ordered me and Ki'moura's food.
I drove to the school and sat in the parking lot.
I started rolling a blunt.
It be so hard to roll with these damn nails on.

Incoming call from: Best Bitch❤️

I answered.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Bitch where you at??!" She said , sounding like she's out of breath.
" I'm in the parking lot .. why what happened? cause you sound winded."
"Why the fuck I just fought Amaya and her fucking friend jumped in and started jumping me when I got her on the floor?! Bitch my fucking lip is leaking!"

"I'm coming in rn." I said.

I got out the car and put the blunt in the passenger seat.
I put my phone in my hoodie pocket.
I ran to and into the building.

"WHERE THEY AT KI'MOURA?!" I said , putting my hood on.

She pointed to the end of the hallway.
We both ran down the hallway and ran up on them.
I grabbed the friend by her hoodie and slung her across the floor.
I started beating her face in while she was on the floor.
All the teachers and deans came out the classroom and started breaking it up.

One dean finally got my hands off the girl.

"NAH FUCK THAT! BITCH I BET YOU WON'T PUT HANDS ON MY BESTFRIEND AGAIN HOE! FUCK WRONG WITH YOU BITCHES?!" I said as the dean held me back.

I was surprised that my phone was still in my pocket.
"EVERYBODY IN MY OFFICE NOW! AND TAVEN , YOUR BROTHER IS THE FIRST PERSON IM CALLING!" The principal said.

The dean literally carried me to the office.
The principal called my brother and put him on speakerphone.

"Excuse me Mr.Parlon , I have Taven in the office right now after he had a physical altercation with a female. This would be Tavens 6 physical altercation this school year. I know summer vacation is 2 weeks away for Acorn High students but that does not give Taven the right to lay hands on people." This principle said to Demony over the phone.

"Am I on speakerphone?" Demony asked.
"Yes." The principal said.

" TAVEN FUCKING PARLON! WHY YOU ALWAYS WANNA PLAY?! STOP SHOWING YO ASS IN THAT DAMN SCHOOL! YOU AIN'T GOING TO NO FUCKING PARTY TONIGHT! YO ASS IS FIXIN TO BE GROUNDED TILL SUMMER BREAK IS OVER! " Demony yelled.

"MONY THEY JUMPED MOURA , WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?! JUST SIT THERE AND WATCH MY BESTFRIEND GET JUMPED ON?!"  I protested.

"WHO THE FUCK YOU YELLING AT?! HUH?!"
"Nobody .." I said with tears dropping from my eyes and down my cheeks.

"Mr.Parlon , Taven is suspended for the rest of the week. You will need to come sign a paper stating that you are giving Acorn High the authorization to suspend your brother" The principal said.

" Aight , i'm on my way right now. And Taven be prepared to get embarrassed in front of all yo lil friends." He said right before he hung up.