CHAPTER XXIV

26 minutes later ..

"SHIT! Dez I can't take it! I can't! I'm- I'm bout to cum!" I yelled.
"Nah you better hold that shit in. I'm not playing with you." Dezmon said.
"Dezmon I can't! FUCKK!" I said as I came all over him.

Even tho I came already , my eyes were still rolled to the back and my legs were still shaking.

I got up and opened the door and peeped out to see if I seen Keon.
I ran to the bathroom and cleaned myself.
I ran back to the room and laid on the bed.
He had changed the sheets while I was gone.

"Boy you got too much. Way too much." I said
"Shit , you took it tho." He laughed as he got in the bed.

I got up and started heading to the door.

"Where you going?" He asked.
"Um .. to the couch .. to sleep." I said.
"Uht Uhn. Get yo ass in this bed and lay down." He said.

Damn .. He's not like TJ and Clay.
He's mature.
He's a man.
Not no lil boy who slings drugs in the street for fun.
Way different from Clay and TJ.

I laid down in the bed and started dozing off.

The next morning .. 10:16 AM.

I woke up to the smell the of burnt bacon and the sound of a fire alarm.
Then I seen smoke and started coughing.
I looked over and seen that Dezmon wasn't in the bed anymore.
I jumped up and ran out to the living room.
Keon ran out at the same time as me.
We looked at each other and ran into the kitchen.

We seen Dezmon throwing out some burnt ass bacon and trying to fan the smoke away from the smoke detector with a kitchen mitten

"Boy I told you stop tryna cook knowing damnwell you burn everything." Keon said as he walked up to Dezmon and snatched the mitten from him.
"I was just tryna make some damn bacon. How hard could that be?" Dezmon asked laughing.
"OBVIOUSLY too hard for you. Look how you got our damn house. All smoky and shit." Keon said.
"Well at least he tried-" I said but couldn't help but to start dying in laughter.
"Bitch this shit ain't funny." Keon said , laughing too.
"Don't be laughing at my cooking Tae." Dezmon said , laughing along with us.

"Listen my love .. you might be good at everything else but um .. cooking IS NOT for you." I said , dying laughing.
"Yea I'm good at making you scream or should I say cream?" Dezmon said with a grin on his face.
"Oop." Keon said , as he hopped up on the counter.
"You know what , keep talking; you gon be the next burnt thing in that pan." I said , rolling my eyes and laughing.
"Mhm .. yea he had you screaming alright. I heard y'all all the way from my room. "ughh poppa I can't take it , I feel it in my stomach! , you too deep!" And I can see all them damn hickeys too. Yall is nasty." Keon said , mocking me.

"Listen bitch , your brother got some good dick and-"
"TMI!" Keon yelled , cutting me off.
"I be tryna tell him not to bring his friends around me , I be dickmatizing them." Said Dezmon.
"The fuck you- you wanna get slapped Dez?" I asked.
"Babe I'm just playing-"

There was a knock on the door.
Neon went and got it.

"Who are you?" Keon asked to the person at the door.
"Ask Tae , he know who we is."

I damnear fell over.
It was Demony and Clay.
How the fuck did they find me.
I went to the door and quickly rolled my eyes.

"Taven Kanie Parlon. BRING YO ASS OUT THIS DOOR AND I MEAN NOW! CAUSE IF I COME IN THERE , IT WONT BE PRETTY!" Demony yelled.
"Nigga i'm not going no where with y'all!" I yelled.
"I'm not understanding why you so mad at me! I ain't do shit!" Demony said.
"YOU FUCKED KI'MOURA! AND GOT THE BITCH PREGNANT! DID YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO BE MAD?!" I asked.
"Listen , I already know your beef with me- the fuck is all them hickeys on your neck? You want me to smack you?" Clay said.

"Lord Jesus , why does every man that comes in my life think i'm a punching bag?! Clay you are not my nigga! TJ is not my nigga! And Demony you is not my damn daddy! I'm almost grown! Meaning I will not be bossed around by two niggas that didn't give a damn about me when they BOTH fucked my bestfriend." I said.
"Listen all I know is , this is too much yelling for me. Y'all need to leave. If the boy ain't tryna go , then the boy won't tryna go!" Keon said.
"Bitch mind your business!" Clay said , getting in Keons face.

Dezmon ran from the kitchen , to the door , and pushed Clay out of Keons face.
Clay pushed him back.
They got in each other's face.

"Bust a move nigga." Clay said.
"Nigga what you gon do?! Fuck outta here bitch ass nigga!" Dezmon said.

Clay did one of those evil ass laughs.
He put his hand behind his back and started gripping something.
I know that laugh.
I know that grip.
He's about to pull a gun out on Dez.
Right before Clay pulled it out ..

"ALRIGHT! Clay I'll go! .. Okay? I'll go .. just please don't do what your about to do."