CHAPTER VIII

I looked at Clay with the most shocked face.
Clay picked up the lil girl and kissed her cheek.

"Hey Camryn. Dada missed you so much babygirl." Clay said as he twirled her around.
I was still looking at him with the face.
"And who are you ..?" The girl asked.
" A friend of your babydaddy. Your daughter is really cute by the way." I said as I walked out the door.
" Yea .. thank you , she gets it from her mommy." She said as she blew a kissy face at me.
"I bet she do. Oh and Clay don't text me when you get fed up with your babymoms. Bye Bye now lil one." I said as I blew a kiss to the lil girl.

He put the lil girl down and ran to me when I got near my car.
He grabbed my arm.

"Where you going?" He asked.
"Umm ... home? Ima let you play house with your lil family. And your getting blocked. Don't come by my house , don't ask about me in the street , just leave. me. alone." I snatched my arm from him and got in my car.

I sped off.
I drove home with my phone on dnd.
When I got home and settled in , I opened my phone to see 5 missed calls from this nigga Clay.
AND this nigga left voicemails.

First voicemail: "Man Tae bro hit me back .. you ain't even try to let a nigga explain.

Second voicemail: Taven I know you see me calling that fucking phone bro cause that shit stay in your hand. Answer the fucking the phone.

Third voicemail: Aight bro , i'm not bout to chase you. If you'n want me that's fine.

Fourth voicemail: I'm getting tired of doing this shit with you bro! I'm tired of calling yo mf phone on some real shit!

Fifth voicemail: Fuck you Tae. I'm done trying with you. You'n wanna heart me out , that's fine.

I blocked him.
I laid down and just thought about him.

3 weeks later ...

Three weeks ago , when I told Demony that me and Clay wasn't fw each other no more , he damn near jumped for joy.
Ki'moura was upset because she felt like I should've at least heard him out.
My summer break just started.

10:25 AM ... SATURDAY.

I woke up with Clay on my mind.
I miss him so fucking much.
I unblocked him to send his daughters birthday gift that I brought over there but after that I blocked him again.
I never thought a life without Clay would be so boring.
Fuck this , I want my nigga back.

I got up and put on some jeans and a plain black hoodie.
I put my bonnet on and my crocs.
I grabbed my keys and left the house.
I drove the 23 minutes and pulled up to his house.
He was outside playing dice with a few of his homeboys.
I got out the car and just watched him play for a few seconds before his homeboy noticed me and told him I was standing there.

He sighed.

"Gimme a min yall." He said to his homeboys as they went in the house.

He motioned me to come to him.
I walked over to him.
Before I could get a word out , he grabbed my face with both his hands and kissed me.
He broke from the kiss and leaned his forehead onto mines.

"Don't do that shit ever again .. aight?"
I nodded.
"I missed you so damn much." He said.
"I missed you too but Clay I'm not tryna be nobody's secret .. and I mean that. And if we gon be together foreal this time .. you gotta stop lying to me. And you gotta start telling me things."
"Aight I gotchu. Ima make sure niggas know who you is." He said as he took my head off his.

"Alright ima go chill with Ki'moura alright?" I said.
"Okay. Text me when you get over there to let me know you safe." He said as he started walking to his house door.
"Okay."

I got in the car and drove to Ki'moura's.
I walked upstairs and into her room.

"I got my nigga back bitchh! And we official now!" I said soon as I walked thru the door.
"Ahhh finally! My bitch got him a bigboy relationship." She said.
" I know right?! I like that boy so muchh!"
"Okay so this is kinda off topic but bro this onlyfans couple make some good ass content." She said.
"Bitch I know yo ass not watching porn while i'm confessing my love for this man." I said as I sat on her bed and rolled my eyes.
"My bad but frl look." She said as she sat up and showed me.
"Bitch look how he fucking her , he taking her soul." She said.

"No cause frl- wait .. I know them tattoos .. in those same places .. WHAT THE FUCK! THATS CLAY! When was that video posted?!" I asked getting hot inside.
"Like two days ago." She said , getting scared for Clay.

I grabbed my phone and called Clay.

"Wassup baby?" He said.
"Pull up on me". I said as I sent him Ki'moura's address.
"Aight bett."