CHAPTER XXXIII

I grabbed Demony by his hood and started running to the car.
We hopped in.
I still had Bleu in my arms.
Demony pulled off.
Bullets started flying toward the car.
Demony sped down the block till the bullets stopped.
Bleu was crying.

"YO ASS GOTTA CHILL! THEY COULD'VE KILLED YOU! YOU SEEN HOW MANY MBK MEMBERS WERE BACK THERE?! IF I WASN'T THERE , THEY WOULD'VE KILT YOU!" I yelled.
"Nah that nigga had me fucked up! Gon yell in my damn face like i'm some bitch." Demony said.
"Relax Bleu. It's okay. Brother is okay. You see? He's fine." I said , tryna calm her down.
"She good?" Demony asked.
"Nigga shut up and drive." I said.
"Fuck you mad at me for?!" He asked.
"YOU SHOT AND KILLED SOMEONE IN FRONT OF PEOPLE KIDS! THAT IMAGE IS GONNA BE SCARRED IN THOES KIDS MINDS FOREVER! NIGGA YOU SHOT HIM IN FRONT OF BLEU!" I yelled.
"IF WAS EITHER GONNA ME OR HIM! WHICH ONE WOULD YOU RATHER BE DEAD?!" He asked.

I noticed the boys blood all over the side of Demonys face.
I took my thumb and scrubbed it off before we got back to the block.

1 hour later ..

We got back to the house.
The two cop cars were still sitting there.
I put Bleu in my bed with some cartoons and snacks while I went downstairs and ate some grapes at the kitchen island.
Then Mylin texted me.

Yes I know i'm talking kinda freaky with this boy but I just wanted to see if he get down like that and obviously he do

That man is fine as hell.
I went on instagram and started stalking.
I found his instagram and some pictures of him.

Lorddd this man got me in a chokehold and ion even know him fr

Me and him kept texting until I think he fell asleep.
I went upstairs and seen that Bleu was knocked out.
I moved all the snacks off the bed and took them back downstairs.
I went back upstairs to Demonys room and seen that he was sleep. 

I turned his light off and went back into my room.
I laid down next to Bleu and facetimed Dezmon.
He answered.

"Hi baby." I said.
"Wassup. What you doin?" He asked.
"Laying down with Bleu. I'm kinda tired." I said.
"Wanna go to sleep on the phone with me? Keon just left and it would feel less scary if I was on the phone with you." He said as he set the phone up on the nightstand next to the hospital bed.

That right there made my heart melt.
He wants to be on the phone with me to sleep.

"Of course , lemme go take off all these clothes and put on some shorts so we can go to sleep." I said.

I took off the clothes and put on some basketball shorts.
I laid down and set my phone on the nightstand.
By the time I got comfortable , Dez was already sleep.
He looked so peaceful.
After the day he had , i'm glad he could get some comfortable sleep.
I turned on Love and Hip Hop.
I started dozing off and ended up falling asleep.

The next morning .. 11:28 AM.

I woke up to Dez still on the phone.
He was up , eating.
I sat up and got out the bed.
I went and brushed my teeth.
I put on my teeth whitening strips and started doing my facial care.
After all that , I left my phone upstairs and went downstairs and grabbed the Captin Cruch Strawberry Shortcake cereal and grabbed the milk out the fridge.

Soon as I stared pouring the milk , there was a knock on the door.
I went and opened it.
It was Clay.

"Wassup?" I asked.
"I can't come see you?" He asked , sounding offended.
"Not after what you pulled the other day. Walking out because you were mad? Since when we do that Clay?" I said.
"Bro you always worrying about the wrong shit. You need to be worried about why it's two police cars sitting in front of your house." He said.
"Oh .. my house got shot up yesterday." I said.
"Oh I know that , those are the cop cars that are here for the shooting." He said , pointing to two cop cars sitting at the corner.
"Those are not the cops for that shooting." He said , pointing to the two in front of my house.
"So what the fuck are they sitting there for ..?" I question.
"Ion know. But here—" He pulled out three stacks of hundreds and handed they to me.

"— cause I know you haven't had the time to do any wigs with all this shit going on. That's two hundred, hundreds in each stack." He said.
"Clay that's like $60,000 .. what the hell ima do with that kinda money?" I asked in shock.
"Open a bank account and save at least half of it. Then keep the rest as pocket change." He suggested.
"First of all .. I wanna know what you did to get this kinda money." I said.
"Don't worry bout all that .. I gotta go , got a street shift to do. I love you." He said as he grabbed my chin and gave me a kiss and walked.
"I- love you too .." I said , watching him walk away.

While Clay was walking away .. I seen blood on the back of his white tee.
The blood obviously wasn't his.
Apparently , the cop seen the blood too cause he eyed Clay all they till Clay got in his Blood red G-wagon.