CHAPTER XLVIII

"That's how you feeling?! Bet!" Mylin said as he went upstairs.
I followed him.
"Wait- babe I didn't mean it! Mylin! Stop acting like that!" I said.
"Nah you was deadass! You want him now?! Is that what it is?! You'n want me no more?!" Mylin questioned.
"Mylin you know I want you .. why you acting like this all of a sudden?!" I asked.
He calmed down and sighed.
"we I um- I cheated on you ..  that day you and Demony went to register you in that school .."He finally admitted.
I chuckled.
"So that's why you been trippin on me?? To cover up the fact that you fucked around on me?? Mylin .. get out. Yea , it's time for you to go. I should've just let you leave when I cheated. Get fuck out." I said.
"Can we talk about it first?" He asked , grabbing my hands.
"No! Get yo shit! And get the fuck out!" I said snatching my hands from him.

I snatched his jerseys off my wall.
I grabbed all his clothes out my drawers and threw them out my room door.
I took his sneakers out my closet and tossed them out with his clothes.
Demony came in.

"Yo! Yo! Tae calm down! The fuck happened?!" He asked.
"This nigga cheated on me. He gotta go right now." I said.
"Yo Demony .. back me up here." Mylin said.
"..You heard what my lil bro said. Get to steppin." Demony said.
"Wow .. aight bett." Mylin said.

2 hours later .. 6:14 PM.

I was laying in my bed , thinking about Mylin.
Clay was in Demonys room playing the game.
Artis was sleep next to me.
Ki'moura was sleep on the couch downstairs.
Bleu and Najhour were sleep in Bleu's room.
I kinda wanted to go in there and tell Clay to some lay with me but I just let him chill.
I went downstairs and got my grapes out the fridge.
Najhour started crying.
I put a grape in my mouth and went and got him.
I grabbed one of his bottles out the diaper bag and fed him while I ate my grapes.

Clay came downstairs.
He grabbed a water out the fridge.

"You need help with him?" Clay asked.
"No but you can feed me these grapes while I feed this lil man." I said.
"Aight , here." He said , grabbing a grape and putting it in my mouth.
"So .. how's Camryn?" I asked.
"She's good .." He said.
The room got quiet for a long time.
"I'm sorry." We both said at the same time.
We started dying laughing.
"Clay I love you." I said , still laughing.
"I love you too lil nigga." He said , putting a grape in his mouth and then one in mine.
"Soo why was I never informed that you had a sister?" I asked , grinning.
"Because she was never that to talk about." Clay said , laughing.
"Boy byee." I said.
"So .. what happen to Artis?" He asked.
"Um .. he called me and told me an address to come get him. When I got there , he was bleeding and bruised as you can see. He told me that his ex boyfriend did it. I don't know why but he reminds me of me back when I was involved with TJ .. so oblivious to life."

"He said Zollo did it??" Clay asked.
"Yea .. they almost had an altercation at school." I said.
"That nigga Zollo is a hot head. And Artis being hot head , don't make it no better." He said.
"But it's like I can't give no real advice cause I still fucked with TJ after he blacked my eye. That's like me calling the kettle black." I said.
"But Artis is young .. he knows nothing about being so in love with someone to the point where you have to let them go to protect yourself . Ion even think he's had sex yet." Clay said.
"So what now? We keep him here until we think he's safe?" I asked.
"Nah .. he gotta go home sooner or later. Just keep an eye out for him when y'all in school." Clay said.
"Okay."

The next morning .. 6:22 AM.

I woke up and woke up Artis.
He got in the shower while I went downstairs and gave Bleu her medicine.
Clay walked in Bleu's room as I was giving her the medicine.

"Ole boy ain't call you yet?" He asked.
"Hell yea he called. I'm not answering tho." I said.
"Damn , he must be pissed off." Clay said.
"I don't care how pissed off he is , he cheated on me after I poured my heart out about how much I was sorry. Just for him to do the same damn thing? Yeah no." I said , standing up and putting Bleu's medicine in the box and going in her closet to find her an outfit.
"Exactly , you cheated on him so what's the difference from him doing it to you?" Clay said , biting to an apple.
"Clay this not tic for tat. I did it but I instantly regretted it. He did not. He was never gonna tell me if we didn't get into it last night." I said , grabbing an outfit.
"Nigga if I was him , I wouldn't have told you either. You and him had just got back on good graces and him telling you that he cheated just immediately fucked everything up. I know i've cheated on you in the past but .. I regretted all of it when I seen you happy with Mylin. But on the other hand I was happy that you finally found someone that made you see you .. for you." Clay said.

"Clay I love you .. you'll always be my forever. My bestfriend for life but me and you are not compatible for a relationship." I said.
"I know .. can't stop a nigga from trying." He laughed.
"Yea yea , get her dressed for me while I go get in the shower." I said.
"Aight , I gotchu." He said.

(Listen y'all , I kinda got writers block on this story BUT for right now , go check out the new one that is posted on my page and titled "THE LYFESTYLE". Love y'all❤️)