CHAPTER XXVII

I sat in the Bleu's room and held onto her pearly white bear.
It smelled like her.
I sobbed into the bear just thinking about the possibility that my little sister could be dead right now.
Demony , Clay , and a few of Demonys homeboys bussed thru the front door.
He ran in Bleu's room.

"FUCK MAN!! HOW THE FUCK COULD I LET THIS HAPPEN?! I COULDN'T EVEN PROTECT MY BABY SISTER! HOW THE FUCK IM SUPPOSED TO HANDLE MY OWN KID?!" Demony cried.
"Demony what if that's her blood? Could my sister be dead right now?! Demony we have to go find her! Please! Please I can't deal with this shit!" I cried.
"I am baby brother .. I am okay? Ima find her just for us okay? Cmere." He said as he motioned me to come hug him.

I jumped up and ran into his arms.
He hugged and squeeze me tight.
I forgot Clay was there.
I broke from the hug with Demony and jumped into Clays arms.
He didn't even hesitate to hug me back.

"I love you .. we gon find her okay? Okay baby? I put that on my life even if it's the last thing I do .. ima find Bleu." Clay said in my ear.
"Clay she could be dead right now .. my baby sister could be in a ditch right now." I cried into his chest.
"Listen we gotta hurry up and start searching for her because the longer we sitting here , the more they could be torturing that lil girl." One of the other boys said.
"You right .. we gotta go. Tae you coming with us." Demony said.
"No Mony I don't wanna go .. if she's dead , I can't see her like that! I can't! I can't handle it!" I yelled.

"STOP SAYING THAT! WHAT POPS ALWAYS USED TO TELL US?!" Demony asked.
" .. Hope for the best but expect and prepare yourself for the worst." I said thru my teeth.
"EXACTLY! ION KNOW WHO TOOK BLEU BUT THEY MOST LIKEY COMING AFTER ME AND I CAN'T- I CAN'T LOSE YOU TAE! IF I LOSE YOU  I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO!" He yelled.
"Okay .. I'll go." I said.

We all walked out the house.
I got in the car with Clay.
We drove all around each hood and could not find Bleu.
I was breaking down inside with each house that we went to.
We pulled back up to the house.
I went in and sat in her room again.
Something inside of me was telling me to go find my sister.
Something was also telling me .. the woods.
There was repeated voice in my head whispering to me .. "GO CHECK THE WOODS! THE LAKE!"

"Clay!" I yelled out to him.
"Yea?" He said as he came in the room.
"Take me to the woods by the lake." I said.
"The lake?" He questioned.
"Yes , the woods. Take me there. Now." I said as I jumped off the bed.

We got in the car and drove off.
He took me to the woods.
We got out the car and just started searching.
We walked around the woods.

"BLEU!" I yelled.
"BABYGIRL!" Clay yelled.

I was losing hope until I heard something.

"TAE TAE!" I heard a little voice yell.
"BABYGIRL! WHERE YOU AT?!" Clay yelled
"BLEU! WHERE ARE YOU BABY?!" I yelled.
"TAE TAE!!" She yelled.

I started running around the woods.
I looked over to my right and seen her.
She was sitting in a wooden chair with her arms and legs tied to the chair.
There was blood on her onesie
I ran to her.
I untied her and grabbed her.

"Oh my God! Bleu what happened to you?!" I asked.
"Cut!" She said as she pointed to her leg.

There was a big slash on her leg that look like it came from a kitchen knife.

"Oh shit! Clay come here!" I said.
"What happened?" He asked.
"THEY CUT HER! THEY SLASHED HER LEG!" I said.

I picked her up.
She laid her head on my shoulder and hugged up to me.
I rubbed her back and kissed her forehead a million times.

"Oh baby .. I was so worried. I love you. I love you so much." I said.
"We gotta get her to a hospital before that shit gets infected." Clay said.
"Yea let's go." I said.

We ran to the car.
I sat in the backseat with Bleu and just cuddled her.
I don't ever wanna feel that type of pain again.
We drove her to the closest hospital and got her checked out.
They wrapped her leg and sent her home.
We got back to the house and Demony sat on the couch with his leg shaking and tears running down his face.

When we walked thru the door and Demony seen Bleu , his face lit up.
He jumped up and grabbed her from me.
He hugged her so tight to where I don't even think she could breathe.

"Damn .. I don't ever wanna lose you okay?" Demony said to Bleu.

Clay got a phone call.

"Hello? WHAT YOU MEAN?! WHERE IS SHE?! WHERE COULD SHE BE?! NO! NO! FIND HER AND IM NOT PLAYING MCKAYLA! FIND HER! THATS MY BABYGIRL! I CAN'T LOSE HER PLEASE BRO! PLEASE!" He said as he broke down to the floor."
"What happen?! CLAY! WHAT. HAPPEN?" I yelled.
"They took Camryn .. she's gone. There's blood all over her room and she's not there .. she's not there. Tae I can't live without that lil girl!"
"Wait .. same thing they did to Bleu? Nah this ain't no coincidence .. it's somebody doing this shit to us." Demony said.