CHAPTER XLIV

I ended hanging up on Artis and Bri and taking Dez in the house and having him lay on the couch.
Mylin came downstairs and seen Dez laid out on the couch.

"Yo why the fuck is this nigga up in here?? He already fucked you , what he came back for more?!" Mylin snapped.
"Don't fucking do that .. he's drunk and i'm not letting him drive home like this." I said.
"Nigga I wouldn't give a fuck if he was suicidal and wanted to drive off a bridge. I don't want that nigga in here!" He said , clapping at me.
"First off , stop clapping at me like i'm your child! Second , just because something's happened once between me and him doesn't mean it will happen again! I genuinely care about him so no I will not let him drive home drunk." I said.
"Tae i'm not saying this shit again , get.this.nigga. outta here!"
"Mylin no! The fuck!"
"Aight bet."

Mylin pushed me out the way and grabbed Dez from off the couch.
He opened the door and thru Dez out.
Dez stubbled to his car and drove off.

"MYLIN WHAT THE FUCK! HE COULD DIE!" I said.
"Let his ass die then. And if yo ass not back upstairs by the time i'm in the bed , we gon have a issue." He said , as he walked up the stairs.
"Ughh I hate you!" I said.
"Yea well , hate yo ass to this bed." He said , slamming the bedroom door behind him.

I grabbed my grapes and went upstairs.
I laid far away from him on the bed.

"Oh so you mad frl?" He said.
"Leave me alone bro." I said with a hard attitude.
"Aight bet Taven."

The next morning .. 6:27 AM.

I woke up and Mylin wasn't in the bed.
I thought he had left me at first but then I remembered it was Tuesday , aka his early gym day.
He goes to the gym to work out all his stress and anger.
I got in the shower and got dressed.
I threw on a pink hoodie , grey sweatpants , and my pink off whites.
I ran downstairs and woke up Bleu.
Soon as I touched her skin , she felt hot as hell.

"Bleu you okay??" I asked.
"No , my-my stomach hurts." Bleu said.

I went upstairs and got the thermometer and took her temperature.
It was 103°.
I told her to lay back down and try to go back to sleep.
I went upstairs and woke up Demony.

"Demony." I said , shaking him.
"Hm?" He said , half sleep.
"Bleu has a fever and I don't think it's safe to take her to school so ima leave her here with you for the day." I said.
"Okay , what time you gon be home?" He asked.
"Like , 3:25 maybe. I'll call you if anything." I said as I kissed his forehead and walked back to my room.

I had time to stall so I went to the bathroom and made sure my sneakers were clean.
Then I remembered that Dez had gone home drunk.
I called Keon.

"Keon , did Dez ever make it home safe?" I asked.
"Yea he made it home with his drunk , annoying ass. I should've let his ass stay out there in the cold with his dumb ass." Keon said.
"I would've kept him here but you know how things is with "husband" right now." I said.
"Yea I know .. how y'all doing anyway?" Keon asked.
"We trying .. that's all I can say .. we're trying." I sighed.
"Trouble in paradise huh?" Keon said.
"Yea .. something like that. It's like ever since he walked in on me and Dez , the trust in our relationship is gone. And I understand why shit is the way it is but I just don't like feeling like he might go cheat on me for payback nor do I like him feeling like he can't trust me anymore." I said.
"But you cannot be upset at him for feeling like that. He's entitled to have to have feelings." Keon said.
"I know ... but lemme get in this car so I can go to school. Ima call you later." I said.
"Okay boo , love you." Keon said.
"Love you too hoe." I said , hanging up.

I grabbed my bookbag and went downstairs.
I grabbed a strawberry milk and the box of fruit snacks from the fridge and cabinet since I didn't feel like eating a real meal.
I went into Bleu's room and she was standing up , getting dressed.

"No Bleu , your gonna stay home today okay?" I said.
"No , I wanna go to school." She said.
"Okay baby I understand that but you don't feel good so TaeTae wants you to stay home so you can feel better." I said , turning her around to face me.

Her eyes were yellow.
Right when I was about to call Demony downstairs , she passed out.