CHAPTER VI

"Yo wassup- woah woah slow down. You said what happened?? What the fuck! I'll be over there in a min. Yes Dre i'm on my way just relax." Clay said as he hung up.

He quickly jumped up and threw on his hoodie and his J's.
He was finna walk out the room door when I grabbed his arm.

"I know damn well you wasn't gon just up and leave like that without telling me what's wrong." I said with my head tilted to the side.
"Look ion got time your shit right now , I gotta go." He said as he snatched his arm from me and ran downstairs.
I heard the front door slam.

Wow .. I just gave that nigga my whole body and now he don't have time for me.
I sat on my bed and bottled myself up.
Demony came home.
He came in my room and dropped a bag of mcdonald's on my bed.
Then he seen that I was bottled.

"What's wrong?" He asked , taking off his jacket.
"Nothing i'm just-"
"Don't lie to me." He said catching me about to lie.
"I don't wanna tell you cause your gonna be mad at me." I said on the verge of tears.
I sat up and sat on the edge of the bed with him.
"I'm not gonna be mad. I might me disappointed and I might be upset .. but never mad." He said ,wiping the tears that fell from my eyes.

"I lost my virginity while you were out .." I said hoping he would stick to his word and not blow up.
He sighed and his leg started shaking.
He put his head in his hands and was taking deep breaths.
"To who?" He asked as he pulled his head from his hands and stared at the wall in front of us.
"Clay .." I said lowly.
"CALVIN?! YOU LET THAT NIGGA CALVIN TAKE YOUR SHIT?! FUCK CALLING THAT NIGGA CLAY , HIS NAME IS CALVIN!" He yelled.

"See Mony you said you wouldn't get mad!" I said now putting my head in my hands.
"Alright Alright .. i'm not mad. Did y'all use a condom?"
I shook my head no.
" .. That's okay .. it's okay." He said hugging me.
"So .. why you sad?" He asked.
"After he took it .. we got in the shower and when we got out the shower , we laid down and he got a phone call that made him jump up and he just left. And when I asked what happen , he told me that he didn't have time for "my shit" and that made me feel a way .."

He sat in silence for a second.
He suddenly got up and went in his room.
He came back out with a glock in his hand. He started walking downstairs and out the door.
I jumped up and caught him before he left out the door.

"MONY NO!" I screamed.
"No that nigga got me fucked up! He gon take your virginity and then say he'on got time for you?! Fuck that! " He yelled.
"MONY STOP OKAY?! STOP IT!" I yelled.
"YOU COULD YELL ALL YOU WANT , EVERYBODY ON THIS BLOCK KNOW ME ! AND THEY KNOW IMA PROTECTMY BROTHER AT ALL COSTS!" He snatched his arm from me and walked out.

I gotta warn Clay.
But Demony is my brother.
My full flesh and blood.
I'm not telling Clay shit.
He get what he get.
I laid back down and turned the tv on.
I watched whatever was on tv for about a hour.
When I looked at my phone , I had 4 messages from Clay.

What? I didn't send Mony over there.

I'm done dealing with him for the day

I checked my email to see if anybody wanted to do their wigs.
Damn I got 7 people scheduled this week.
Lemme get my ass up.
I got up and told the first girl she could come.

4 hours later ...

3 wigs later and I made $1,358.
That's enough for today.
Then I got two more tomorrow and two the next day.
Demony had just came home when I was finishing my last client for the day.
I got up and went in his room .

He was knocked out with his sneakers on and all.
I sat at the foot of his bed and took of his J's.
I cut the lamp out.
He looked worn out.
I went back to my room and laid down to count my money again.
My phone started ringing.
It was Clay.

I rolled my eyes and declined it.
He called again.
I declined it once again.
He called .. once again.
I answered and put the phone to my ear.

"I thought it was fuck me. Why you calling my phone?" I said still counting my money.
"I shouldn't have to call your phone that many time just to get a answer." He said with too much damn aggression.
"Your not my nigga. Ion have to answer your call if ion want to. You lucky I feel nice today."
"You damn sure was moaning and digging your nails in my back like I was your nigga."He said.