CHAPTER XXXVII

They swabbed Demony and Clay.
Then they swabbed Najhour.
We all sat in the room like big dummies.
Even Ki'moura.
When the doctor came back in , we all stood up in sync.
She handed them both envelopes.
They sat down and Clay opened his but Demony hesitated.
He was scared.
He finally built the strength to open it.

Clay read his and the look on his face told it all.

"He's not mine .." Clay said. 
"He's mine! Oh shit! I gotta son! I gotta son yo!" Demony said , so happy.

Demony was the happiest i've ever seen him.
I had a nephew .. wow.
Lol Uncle Tae.
I like that.

"Oh .. my bad. You good bro?" Demony asked Clay.
"Nah it's all good bro. Congrats , I'm ready to watch this man grow up." Clay said with a smile on his face.
"Demony .. you wanna change the birth certificate and give him your last name?" Ki'moura asked.
"I can do that? Yea .. sure." Demony said.

Ki'moura had the nurses bring back the birth certificate so Demony could chang Najhour's last name to Parlon.
You could see it all in Clays face that he wanted Najhour to be his.
And now I feel kinda bad .. Clay wanted that lil boy.
How many thug ass men do you know that wants the kid and responsibility?
Exactly ..

"I gotta go yall , I gotta pick up Camryn from daycare." Clay said.
"Aight .. ima text you later okay?" I said.
"Aight bet." He said smiling.

Clay left.
Demony and Ki'moura were looking at Najhour while Ki'moura was holding him.

"Tae , you got school tomorrow?" He asked.
"Yea." I said.
"You'n gotta go , I want you to enroll Bleu in preschool. Plus , I gotta get back to the street like yesterday." Demony said.
"Why you wanna get back to the street so quick?"
I asked with a attitude.
"Nigga when I signed up to be in a gang , I signed up to be involved 24/7. Just cause I went to jail don't mean nothing. Now that i'm out , I gotta get back in the game and quick."
"Demony you have a son now. You cannot be doing stupid shit that gonna get you locked back up or worse." I said.
"I'm not doing stupid shit. I'm making money like I been doing." He said back.
"Okay bro. I'm done. I'm not arguing with you about this shit." I said as i grabbed my purse and gave Ki'moura a hug.

I gave Najhour a kiss on the cheek. 
I left the room.
I walked out the hospital and got a call from Dez.

"Yes Dez?" I said. 
"Come see me." Dez said.
"Dez to be honest , i'm not in the mood for no dick right now. I just got into it with my brother and I literally cannot take no dick right now." I said.
"Didn't he just come home? How y'all get into it?" He asked. 
"Long story short , he wants to jump back in the street like he didn't just come home from a murder charge. I want him to chill for a lil bit so the fed won't have no reason to lock him back up. He won't listen to me and it's starting to piss me off." I said , getting in the car.
"Tae he's a grown ass man. You can't be mad at him for making his life the way he want it. That's what life is .. making decisions in life." Dez said.
"Yea but I can be mad at the fact that his decisions effect more than just him. They effect me , his son , his babymother , Bleu , everybody. He don't get to make dumb decisions then expect me not say anything .."

"Okay Tae , you know me and you. an talk about anything at anytime but right now .. you wrong." He said. 
"You know what .. since you think i'm so wrong , you can get the fuck off my phone."

I hung up.
I pulled off and went back to the house.
When I was pulling up , I seen Mylin bring two suitcases out.
I got out.

"Hi baby." I said , grabbing his face with both hands and giving him a kiss.
"Hi my love." He said.
"Where you going? I asked.
"They scheduled us a last minute game in Georgia , I gotta be there by tomorrow night so I just booked me a flight real quick." He said.
"Well .. when were you gonna tell me this? What you was just gonna leave Bleu in the house by herself??" I snapped.
"Damn bae .. relax. I was gon call and tell you after I got all the bags in the car." He said , lying thru his teeth.
"Yea .. okay Mylin." I said as I walked into the door way and stared at him.
"Baby you really mad right now?? You can't be serious." He said with his head tilted.
"I'm deadass serious. Bye Mylin." I said about to close the door on his face.
"Baby-"
"BYE Mylin." I said , fully closing the door.

I ran upstairs and changed into some shorts.
Bleu was sitting in her room watching tv.
I went downstairs and grabbed a container of grapes and started eating them.
Then I thought about Dez and our last time ..

(FLASHBACK .. 2 WEEKS AGO)

"Fuckk Dez .. you too deep. Shit!" I said as he slow stroked me from the back.
"Nah you could take it. You grown now right? You gon take it like a good boy right?" He asked.
"Mhmm .." I moaned.
"I ain't hearing you , say it louder baby." He said , wrapping two hands around my neck and speeding up the strokes and putting a deeper dent in my back.
"Yess daddy , ima take it like a good boy." I slowly moaned out."

(Flashback Over)

Damn that boy did something to my body that night.