CHAPTER XXVIII

Demony ran around the house like a mad man , trying to call every one of his homeboys that had kids.
We didn't know if whoever was doing this was tryna come after Demony or Clay.
I was laying in my bed , holding Bleu as she fell back asleep.
She kept waking up from nightmares I guess ..
Clay came in the room.

"They can't find her .. THEY LOOKED EVERYWHERE AND WE CAN'T FIND HER!" He yelled.
"First off .. stop yelling cause I just got her back to sleep. Second .. have they looked everywhere?" I asked.
"Yes bro .. they killed my babygirl .. I can't- I can't .." He said as he broke down.
"Clay stop saying that. They did not kill her. She's somewhere .." I said.

All of a sudden .. another one of those voices in my head said .. "THE ABANDONED BEACH! CHECK THE ABANDONED BEACH!"

"Clay , go to that abandoned beach down the block from that old park we all used to play in as kids." I said.
"That was random .. why there?" He asked.
"Just go! And tell me if you find her." I said.
"Aight." He said as he walked out.

Keon texted me.

I got up and laid Bleu in Demonys room since we didn't clean up her room

I went back in my room and tried to watch tv and no focus on Camryn's disappearance.
I got a phone call.
It was Dezmon.

"Yes Dezmon?"
"Can we talk? Like have a real conversation?" He asked.
"Right now is not a good time .." I said.
"Yo Tae you hungry?" One of Demony's homeboys asked.
"Nah i'm good." I replied.
"Oh that's why it's not a good time? Cause you got a nigga over there??" Dezmon snapped.
"Boy what the fuck is you talking about? That's my brothers homeboy." I said.
"Yea right. Bye Tae." He said right before he hung up.

He's obsessed with me atp.
He's not even my nigga yet.
But at least he don't punch bitches in they eye like TJ.
I just wish Dez would calm down a bit tho.
There was a knock on my bedroom door.
It was Keon.
He had a big bag of weed and some Watermelon Amsterdam.
He sat on the bed.

"Bitch I love your room." Keon said
"Thanks hoe , your brother got me fucked up right now tho." I said as I grabbed my torch and Bob Marley papers.
"What he do?" He asked as he took a nugget out the weed bag and put it in the crusher.
"He comes over here earlier and started yelling at me talking about how me and him made love and how he got a attached to something he never had , and just talking a bunch of bullshit. Then he just called me and one of the niggas downstairs asked me if I was hungry and I guess Dezmon heard his voice and he started snapping on me. Don't get me wrong Dezmon is a wonderful man but he's so possessive and I don't like it." I said.

"Dezmon used to be nonchalant but every time he used to get a boyfriend , they used to say he acting like he didn't give a fuck. So he started being possessive and aggressive but one thing i've never seen my brother do , is raise his hand at nobody he dated." Keon said.
"I don't like that tho and he needs to understand that. I've dealt with too many aggressive niggas to know that it never ends well for me." I said.
"Well I know my brother and he'll never do anything to hurt anyone he loves." Keon said.

Demony bussed thru the door.

"They took one of my homeboys son." Demony said.
"What the fuck .. who could be tryna do this to y'all?" I asked.
"I don't know .. but this shit getting out of hand. Oh and Clay found Camryn on some abandoned ass beach." Demony.
"Oh thank god , is she okay?" I asked.
"They sliced the middle of her hand. She'll be aight." He said as he walked out and closed the door behind him.

Whoever is doing this shit .. is tripping the fuck out.
Bleu knocked on the door.
I opened it and picked her up.
I grabbed a long comforter and folded it twice so the floor wouldn't be hard.
I laid her on her back and put a sheet over her.
I moved her and the comforter to the far side of my room so she wouldn't smell the smoke.

I got back on my bed and started rolling a blunt.

3 hours later ... 9:31 PM.

I was laying in bed with Bleu while she watched Bubble Guppies , I scrolled on Instagram.
Clay came in with Camryn.
He looked so tired and worn out.
Lemme rephrase that , he looked exhausted.

"So um .. we could lay them on the lil comforter over there and you can come lay down. You look tired." I said.
"I'm beyond tired. I went damn near crazy looking for my child." He said as he put Camryn on the comforter and gave her his phone to play on."
"I know babe ... we just need to find who's doing this so it can all be over." I said as I pasted Bleu to Clay and pasted her my phone to watch her shows on.