CHAPTER IV

"CLAY WHAT THE FUCK?! STOP! STOP IT NOW!" I yelled.
"Nah .. wassup Demony? Long time , no see." Clay said.
"Wait , wait , Clay you know him?" I asked.
"Yea he know me .. I put to caps in his pops after his pops shot me." Demony said.
"You deserved it!" Clay yelled.
"NIGGA I WAS 15!" Demony yelled back.
Clay took the safely off the gun.
"Alright wait , wait .. Clay look at me." I said as I stepped in front of the gun with my hands up.
"Clay that is my brother .. my fucking brother! If you gave a fuck about me and my feelings , you wouldn't do this shit. Gimme the gun Clay."

I put my hand in front of the gun and slowly pulled the gun from Clays hand.
I finally snatched it.

"Clay go home." I said.

He went downstairs and I heard the door slam.

"Y'all niggas in here drinking nd shit. Ion want you seeing that nigga no more. Ion even want you talking to him." Demony said.
"Mony I like him." I said.
"That nigga is playing you! He ain't gay! I bet you I could go find about 5 bitches and they all gon say they talk to him or- or they got babies by him. That nigga is only 19 and got more women problems than me."

".. Babies?- Mony you 22 , don't act like you that damn old." I said.
"And you seventeen! So until you turn 18 , you still a child. Now , ion want you talking to that clown no more. End of conversation." Mony said walking to his room and slamming the door.

I put the gun in my dresses and laid back down.
I texted Clay.

WHATS THE ISSUE? Is this nigga dumb?? Yes , I like Clay

WHATS THE ISSUE?
Is this nigga dumb??
Yes , I like Clay. But for my first relationship , I wanna be loved on out in the open.
I want everyone to know like "this is my nigga , and im his nigga."  that type of shit.

He's starting to piss me off

Like frl.

I blocked him

I blocked him.

2 hours later ..
There was a knock on the door.
I went downstairs and got it.
It was Ki'moura.
She was holding her car keys out.

"Demony, can I go to the store with Moura?!" I yelled up the stairs.
"Yea! Get me a bag of sunflower seeds!" He yelled back.

I walked out the house in my biker shorts and hoodie hoping Demony wouldn't look out the window and catch me in them.
I jumped in her car.
We drove to the gas station.
We got out the car.
I looked to my left and seen Clay standing there with his homeboys.

I rolled my eyes.
He ran over to me and grabbed me up by my arm.

" Clay get off me. Now." I said with a attitude.
"Aight , I get it. You wanna be loved in the open." He said.

He grabbed me by my face and planted his soft , big lips onto mines.
We stopped kissing and he looked me deep into my eyes.

"Was that enough open love for you?" Clay asked with a serious face.

I was speechless so I just nodded.
I peeped around his to see his homeboys with their hands over their mouths in disbelief.

"Cmon." He said as he put his arm around me and walked me into the store.

Ki'moura looked at me with a shocked face and mouthed to me: "Who is that?"
I mouthed back: "I'll tell you ina minute."

"Here , get whatever you want." He said as he handed me a huge stack of fifties.

He kissed my forehead and walked out the store.

"Tell me who the fuck that fine piece of specimen is." Ki'moura said as she bit her lip.
" So you know how at the party when we was fighting , and someone pulled me away? That's him. And that was his party."
"WAIT, so that's one of the MBK members?"
"Yess. And before you came over , he was over and Demony caught me and him in the bed laid up together. And come to find out , Demony kilt his father so now him and Demony have beef." I said.

"Well damn. And i'll take some of that" Ki'moura said as she took half of the stack.
"Uht Uhn! Bitch I know you didn't."

She walked away laughing.
We ransacked the store and brought so much snacks and like 10 puffbars.
We paid for the stuff and still had a lot of money left.
Clay was standing in front of the store smoking a blunt.

"So you gon unblock me now?" He said , grabbing my waist.
"I'll think about it."
"Manee whatever. No but frl , hit me up when you get in the crib. And tell yo bitch ass brother I said wassup." Clay said.
I laughed.

I playfully smacked him.
He gently grabbed me by my throat and gave me another deep kiss.
He bout to have me stuck on his ass like wtf ..
He let my neck go.

"Okay , ima text you." I said.
"Aight ." He said as he walked away.
I walked to Ki'moura's car and got in.
"Bitch .. i'm in love .." I said jokingly.
"YOU JUST MET HIMMM!" She laughed.