CHAPTER X

6:14 PM.

Me and Ki'moura got hungry so we decided to go to Mcdonald's.
The drivethru was too damn crowded so we got out the car and went in.
When I went in , I seen a familiar face but didn't know who it was.
But she just kept looking at me.

After me and Ki'moura ordered our food , the girl was still eyeing me.
I went over to her.

"You know me?" I asked.
"Yea , and I know you been fucking on my babydaddy too .." she said.

So this is Clays babymoms?
Lorddd.

"Girl that man been fuck on me. Not the other way around. And if y'all not together , why does it matter?" I asked.
"Cause that's my babydaddy the fuck?"
"Well yo baby daddy likes boys. Specifically , me." I said as I smiled and walked away.

As I walked away , I heard her mumble something.
I turned around but before I could say something ,Ki'moura pulled me out.
She pulled me to the car and we got in.

"Bitch you know her?" She asked.
"That's the babymother.." I said.
"Ohh I forgot Demony be having yo ass on house arrest. That's McKayla .. she fucked damn near every nigga in east compton, I heard she burning too." She said.
"BURNING?! Burning with what??!" I asked.
"Everything .." She mumbled.

Wait .. cause now I wanna know was this nigga fucking her while he was fucking on me??
I swear if I got something , ima have to kill this nigga.

The whole time we was driving back to the house , that's all I could think about.
If I have aids , herpes , anything of the sort .. I don't know what I would do.
I got out the car and went in the house.
I went in Demony's room.

"Demony can we go get me tested??" I asked.
"Tested for what? Covid?" He said laughing.
"No .. Aids. ."
"Aids?? Why you think you have aids??" He asked , sitting up.
"It don't matter can we just please go get me tested??" I asked getting anxious.
"Yea .. we can go down to the clinic tomorrow morning and get you tested aight? Just chill .. what's going on witchu?"
"I think Clay gave me something .." I said while multiple tears dropped off my face.

" ..... Aight cmere." He said as he grabbed me and brung me into his arms.

I laid in my brothers chest and sobbed.
Ki'moura came in and seen me sobbing.
She crawled on the bed and cuddled with me too.
I'm so scared .. If i'm really sick with a STD , my life would be over.

The next day .. 7:24 AM.

I woke up and threw on some sweatpants and a hoodie.
Ki'moura ended up spending the night so she got up and put on a pair of my jeans and a shirt.
Demony came in the room.

"You ready?" Demony and Ki'moura asked at the same time.

I started sobbing all over again ...
Ki'moura grabbed me and hugged me.

"I'm scared .." I cried out.
"Ima tell TJ to meet us at the clinic for more support." Demony said.

I nodded.
I took a deep breath and we walked out the house.
We drove to the clinic.
We got out the car and seen TJ.
He jogged to me and hugged me.

"You gon be aight .. okay? We gotchu." He said.

I nodded and we walked in.
Demony went to the receptionist and asked her for a rapid STD test.
After 20 minutes , a doctor came out and called my name.
I went in the back.
The took my blood and did a checkup on me.

"Well the rapid STD test came back negative. You are STD free. But um I noticed something kinda weird. Your blood is an exact match to a patient I had earlier .. she was a little girl maybe about 2 or 3 years old. Would that happen to be your sister ?" The doctor said.

"Um .. I don't have a sister nor any younger siblings .. couldn't it be just a weird situation?" I said in confusion.
"Well I did see this picture on the woman's phone lockscreen who brought her on for a routine checkup. I snapped a picture of it. "

She pulled up a picture of a pretty little girl.

Wait .. she looks exactly like me and Demony did when we were that age.
Hold up .. like two years ago there was a rumor in the streets about our mother being pregnant with our fathers baby but we didn't believe it cause they haven't spoken in decades.

"She also had multiple bruises down her arms and legs when she came in." The doctor said.
"Bruises?? Can I please have this picture please?"
I asked.
"Of course."

She sent me the picture on instagram and I thank her for her services.
I walked out the room and stared straight at Demony.

"We gotta call mommy." I blankly said to him.
"Oh hell no , I am not calling her." He protested.
"First off , what did the test say?" Ki'moura asked.
"Oh it's negative. Demony you know that rumor that was going around 2 years ago when everybody was saying mommy was pregnant again by pops?"I said.
"Yea and we ain't believe is cause her and pops ain't talk in so long? And cause ma is too old to be pushing out anymore kids." He said.

"Yea but look at this shit."

I showed him the picture of the little girl.

"Oh shit!" Demony said.