CHAPTER XLI

3 hours later ..

Me and Mylin when back to the house and unpacked his stuff.
Well it was mostly me doing the unpacking while Mylin was asleep in my bed.

"How can you say that"- Mike Ant played on the living room tv.

"How can you say that?
That you don't feel the same and we should just be friends.
I know you don't think that;
After all that I do for you and not wanting a thing from you."

That song gets me every time.
Demony used to play it everyday when I was 15 about some girl he had caught feelings for.
The song still manages to get me and Demony in our feeling every time we listen to it together.
Demony ran downstairs and started singing the song with me.

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?! YOU DON'T WANT ME TO BE YOUR MAN?!" We both sang in harmony.
"IF THAT IS TRUE , I AIN'T NO FOOL! IM COOL ON YOU!" Demony sang.
"Boyy we still know that damn song after 3 years." I said , laughing.
"I ain't never gon forget that song. that song got me thru a couple heart breaks." He said as he sat down next to me on the couch.
"Yo you gotta go back to school tomorrow. You can't keep missing all these days of school." He said , grabbing a vine of my grapes and eating it.
"I know .. I just hate that damns school with a passion. And I know damnwell you not eating my grapes." I said , snatching the container from by him.
"Want me to put you in a different school?" He suggested.
"Yes pleaseee!" I said.

"Aight put some clothes on and we gon go take you out Acorn High then go find you a new school. Good thing the school year just started like 2 months ago so cmon." He said , getting up and walking upstairs.

I went upstairs and changed into some jeans and a hoodie.
I woke Mylin up and told him that I would be back and for him to keep his ear open for bleu.
Me and Demony got in his car and we drove to my school.
We took me out that school and went school searching.
We found a school on the far side of east Compton.
We went in.

"Hi id like to register my brother in this school." Demony said.
"Okay , you just have to fill out these papers." The lady said , handing him a medium size stack of paper.
"Godamn .." Demony said.
"Well .. while you sign thoes , I can have someone show this young man around the school?" The lady suggested.
"Yea they can do that." Demony said.
The lady got on the phone and said "Tell Bri to come to my office.
The girl came downstairs.

BRIELL MARZEL

BRIELL MARZEL.

"Hi , I'm Briell!" She said.
"I'm Taven." I said.
"Briell please show this young man around the school. He could be a potential classmate of yours." The lady said.
"Of course , follow me." She said.

We started walking down the halls.

"These are the freshmen lockers , our lockers are the pink ones down there." She said , pointing down the hall.
"Pink lockers?! I love it here already." I said.
"Yea , it's a pretty cool school. The staff don't really care what we do as long as we in class when the bell rings. Speaking of , you vape?" She asked.
"Yea." I said.
"Here." She said as she pulled a brand new vape box out her purse and handed it to me.
"Omg , thank you." I said.
"Yea .. I can tell me and you gon be real cool friends." She said , laughing.

2 hours later ..

She showed me the rest of the school and walked back to Demony.
She took my number and started walking away.

"Made a new friend already?" Demony asked.
"Yea she's cool , very pretty too." I said , opening the vape.
"Mhm .. she real pretty." Demony said , watching Briell as she walked down the hall.
"Uht Uhn .. we not bout to have another Ki'moura situation at all. I can't handle that shit again." I said , laughing.
"So .. can I at least have PROTECTED sex with her?" Demony asked , playing.
"No nigga , I will kill you." I said , rolling my eyes and walking out.

Later that night .. 9:25 PM.

I was cuddling with Mylin when there was a knock on the door.
Demony went to collect product.
I went downstairs and opened the door.
There was a gun met to my forehead.
A man with a mask on and all black on.

To Be Continued ...