CHAPTER XXIX

I called him.

"Dez." I said.
"Hm?" He said , obviously distracted.
"Come over .. I gotta show you something." I said , in a lust like tone.
"Sum to show me like what?" He asked.
"Come over and you'll find out .. just know it's blue and sexy." I said , teasing him.
"Shidd , i'm on my way right now." He said.
"Okay , when you get here .. just come straight upstairs." I said , getting up and running upstairs.
"Aight bet. See you in a few."

I hung up and quickly got in the shower.
I got out and put on a blue jockstrap with a blue crop top to match.
I sprayed the whole room with perfume and put some fake rose pedals on the floor and the bed.
I sat on the bed and waited for him.
Then I heard the front door open.
Dez came upstairs and into the room.
He was shocked.

Whew

Whew .. this man looking like a full meal.
His sexy ass ..

"All this for me?" He asked with a smile on his face.
"Who else it's supposed to be for? Get yo sexy ass over here and lay with me." I said.

He took his sneakers off and laid between my legs.
He started kissing me.
Soon as I started getting in the mood , my phone rang.
I didn't even look at who it was.
I just picked it up and put it to my ear.

"He- Hello?" I said , trying to keep a steady breath.
Dez kissing on my neck was distracting me.
"Hey baby , I just wanted to hear your voice before I got on this plane. I honestly ain't think you was gon answer the phone .. you was kinda mad at me." Mylin said.
"I- fuckk bro- of course baby .. never too mad to talk—"
I ended up letting a moan slip.
"—to my baby" I said finishing the sentence.
"Is you moaning? Baby what you doing??" Mylin said.
"Nothing baby i'm just- just watching a show." I said , trying to hold in a moan as Dez started kissing me from my neck , down to my stomach.

"Nigga is it someone over there?? Why I hear kissing sounds??" He asked.
"Pop , I just said I was watching a show." I said , still holding on the moan while Dez opened my legs and started eating me out.
"Yea okay .. i'll talk to you later." He said.
"O-okay baby." I said.

I didn't even wait for him to hang up.
I threw the phone on the dresser and quickly put my hands on top of Dez's head as he ate me out.

"Fuckk Dez .. yes daddy .. right there. Don't stop." I moaned.

"Morning" - Teyna Taylor (slowed) started playing on the tv.

That song set the mood to a perfect vibe.
Dez was still down there going ham.
I started gripping on the sheets , resisting the urge to push him away in pleasure.
He came up and grabbed the lube out my drawer.
I began to turn over when he stopped me.

"Uht Uhn .. we doing missionary so I could see that pretty face." He said .
"Baby you know I can't take dick in missionary." I laughed.
"Yea I know .. you gon take it today tho." He said as he lubbed up.

15 minutes later ..

Dez had me gasping for air as he slow stroked me with his hand behind my head and our foreheads together.
I was getting ready to start digging my nails in his back when I thought I heard the front door open.
I paid it no mind and closed my eyes again.
That's when Mylin bussed thru the door.
I quickly pushed Dez off me and jumped up.
I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around me.

Mylin jumped passed me and attacked Dez.
Mylin was on top of Dez , punching Dez in his face.
I ran and grabbed him off Dez.

"NIGGA YOU DON'T TOUCH ME!" Mylin yelled as he pushed my hands off him.
"Baby I promise it's not like that okay?! I promise!" I said.
"Yea it is .. I'm fucking your nigga every time you outta town bitch!" Dez said , wiping blood from his nose.
"REALLY TAE?! IM OUT HERE MAKING MONEY TO BRING HOME TO YOU AND BLEU AND THIS IS HOW YOU DO ME?!" Mylin asked.
"Baby i'm sorry .. I didn't mean for you to find out like this." I said.
"NIGGA WHY WOULD YOU DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?! WHAT? IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!" He yelled.
"Baby I- Im so sorry .. i'm sorry. I love you ..?" I said.
"Yea okay ... I heard all of it. You calling him daddy now?? Wow .. i'm done with you. I'll come get the rest of my stuff when I come back from Georgia ... bye Tae."