Preface

_________S Y N O P S I S

_________
S Y N O P S I S

On the outside, Nini Salazar-Roberts looks like every other kid. She's got her fair share of friends and is on the girls basketball team.

On the inside, Nini is far from ordinary. The exact opposite.

One touch is all it takes for Nini to see when, and how people die. She's had this power her whole life and nobody knows about it. She has no worries, as everyone she loves is set to die well in their elder years.

Ricky Bowen was a pariah. Not many people even knew who he was. He only had one friend and didn't participate in any clubs or sports. He was a mystery.

When the two clash in the hallway one day, Nini was more than concerned as to why Ricky Bowen was set to die in 39 days. That's not what concerned her the most, though.

What concerned her the most, is that his cause of death was suicide.

Nini knew what she had to do; save Ricky Bowen from killing himself.

But is it even possible to save such a troubled boy?

_________
NOVEL AESTHETIC

__________THEMES➪swearing

__________
THEMES
➪swearing. like, a shit ton of it.
➪drugs. smoking. weed. whatever tickles ur pickle
➪suicide and depression
➪abuse
➪bad writing
➪steamy scenes
➪corny jokes
__________
QUOTE

"you make me feel worthy in ways i never knew existed."

__________

NOTE

hey shawty baes!! im trying a new aesthetic for this book so that it's a lil more organized and not all over the place so lmk how you like it but yeah im rlly excited for this book but please make sure you read the themes and if any of those make you uncomfortable i don't recommend reading this!

just a general disclaimer i do not condone doing drugs! it is simply for the storyline, don't do drugs kids!

i do not own hsmtmts however this plot came from my fried brain so please refrain from stealing or copying😡‼️

this will be on hold until i finish illicit, just a lil psa

anyhoo.. stay snazzy babes
-scarlett