47

WHEN I FINALLY heard the 3 words I wanted to hear come out of Ricky's mouth, it felt like finally getting that sneeze that's been tickling you for ages

WHEN I FINALLY heard the 3 words I wanted to hear come out of Ricky's mouth, it felt like finally getting that sneeze that's been tickling you for ages. My mission tonight was to make him jealous, make him feel how I felt. It worked.

"You made me jealous, Nini." That sentence sounded so good coming from him.

Nini- 1, Ricky- 0.

I exhale, smiling a bit at my satisfaction. I wrap an arm around him until my hand finds its way into his hair, playing with his curls. "See? That wasn't so hard to say, was it?" I taunt. Ricky was nearly pressed entirely against me since he was holding me against the door, and so because of the close proximity I could hear and see his heavy breathing.

"Why're you breathing so hard?" I ask, bringing my other hand and placing it on his chest, immediately feeling it thump against my hand. "Your heart is racing, too. What's the matter, Ricky?"

I see his eyes flicker down to my lips, then back at me. He sighs and leans over my shoulder, pressing his forehead against the door as his hands drift from my shoulders to my lower waist. The contact makes my breath hitch while he pulls me forward a bit so that my back was slightly arched against the door. "What're you doin' to me?" I hear him grumble, his thumbs rubbing circles against my dress.

"I'd rather you ignore me than whatever you've been doing tonight." He confesses, talking quietly since his head was so close to my ear. His voice was low and husky, sending shivers down my spine. "I don't think you understand that it physically hurts me to have you doing all this flirty, touchy shit with no intent to take it further. Go back to being mad at me."

"I'm still mad at you, who said I wasn't?" I respond, continuing to fiddle with his hair as his grip on my waist tightens.

"Is this part of it? Are you doing this to me on purpose?" I could feel his breath fanning on my neck as his hands go down from my waist to the bottom of my dress. I feel him grab fistfuls of my dress and pull it up a bit, sprawling his fingers across the newly exposed area of skin. If he had pulled it up any further, my underwear would be out. This boy better watch it.

The feelings of his fingers on my bare skin made my heart skip a beat. I gasp a bit when I feel a bit of coldness coming from his hands, causing me to tug on his hair a bit harder. I press my lips together, feeling his hands move up from my thighs to my hips, pushing me back so that I was no longer arched against the door, but rather parallel to it.

I could hear the muffled music coming from the party on the other side of the door, which reminded me that Lucas was still out there. He probably thinks I'm passed out in here or something...

I feel his forehead touch my shoulder, "Is this what you want? To tease me till I hurt?" His voice was so faint it was nearly a whisper, but I could hear him perfectly. I then suddenly feel him kiss my collarbone, causing my jaw to drop slightly and my eyes to widen a bit. He removes his right hand from my hips and brings it up to my jaw, stationing my head in position as he continues to lightly kiss along my collarbone, "Because two can play at that game."