40

tw; abuse

tw; abuse

Ricky's POV
♡♡♡

I THINK I'VE completely lost my mind. I've been parked in Nini's driveway for a solid 3 minutes by now, hyper focused on a 2 second kiss on the cheek that probably meant jackshit to her.

She's fucking with my mind. This morning, she was completely pissed at me, and now on that same day just a couple hours later, she's kissing me. On the cheek, of course, but that's still a kiss. Women confuse me.

She's probably not even thinking about it. I doubt she cares. That was probably just a causal thing for her, but it didn't feel casual to me. The thing that confused me the most, was that I wanted her to do it again.

I don't know what's gotten into me. She used to annoy the hell out of me, and now she's got me buying her a phone and sweet talking to her in Italian. But the thing is, I don't plan on stopping either of those anytime soon. I'm already planning on buying her a new car, and I could think of a million more things to say to her in Italian.

I quit doing drugs for her.

I don't understand how one girl who I haven't even known for that long has suddenly turned my life into a labyrinth of emotion. It's bad. Like, I'm all excited for school now because I'm excited with the idea of being able to see her.

I don't know what kind of mind hypnosis she has over me, but it's working. She's got me in a fucking trance, and I don't even know why. There's times when just being around her is enough to piss me off, but there's also times where I find myself going out of my way to ensure she's happy.

Whenever I'm arguing with her, I have to fight the urge to do two things. One is raise my voice at her, which I try not to do, but she can be fucking annoying sometimes. And two, is to kiss her to make her shut the fuck up. And I don't mean kiss her on the cheek.

I think I need to go back to therapy, because I don't know what's gotten into me. I went to a funeral for a guy I didn't even like, just so I could be there for her.

All my thoughts are cut off when I see a light flip on from a window. This brings me back to reality and stops my train of thought, which helps me realize I'm still just sitting in her driveway.

I start to pull out of her driveway, beginning the drive back to my house. I take one hand off the steering wheel to rub my eyes. I was feeling exhausted from the party.

I'm also honestly really anxious to go home. Earlier at the party, Nini interrupted my drug deal. Those drugs were supposed to be for my dad, so I don't even know how he's gonna react when I come home empty handed.